KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 1

Start from the beginning

damelia , " and after all these centuries , i found you my brothers , i now am complete and happy , i now feel safe , courageous , something i couldn't feel the past few centuries"

hearing her rant Stefan sped towards his sister and hugged her as if his life depended on it , and spoke 

Stefan , "don't worry , you are safe now , you will be the safest person here , i promise you"

Damelia , ''Promise me this is forever''

Damon , "I promise , we promise , sister "

Damon said as he held both of his sibling in his hands , in a hug , as his tears fell in happiness , his family now is completed . he felt joy wash over him .

..

IT WAS THE MYSTIC FALLS PICNIC ,  walking with her brother Damon looking for her other brother , Stefan as she spoke , "So my dearest brother , how was your centuries ?"

Damon looked at her before smirking and spoke , " wonderful , it made me realize i was better vampire than a human , however our Stefan , was trying to be a human , animal diet and do you know , all of this was after he finished being a damn ripper"

Damelia chuckled as she looked towards her side only to see her brother shaking hands with another man and spoke as she sighed , " Speaking of the devil " 

Damon did his awkward look as he sped behind Stefan , making Damelia to speed there .

Damon , " what are you doing ?"

Stefan without any emotion spoke , "negotiating peace on your behalf" making Damon groan loudly as he looked at his sister and then at Stefan who now turned around to look at his face and spoke ,  " i don't want peace"

Stefan shrugged and spoke as he looked at Damon then at damelia , "Consider this as an opposite day , hey there sissy "

Damelia , " What in the bloody hell are you two talking about , Damon what the hell did you do ?"

Damon , " Stefan, please tell me you don't seriously think a hand shake just solved our problem. and i just may or may not be in a problem "

damelia raised her eyebrows and said  , " when are you not ? "

Stefan snickered as he started to walk , Damon glared at his twin before walking behind Stefan , damelia groaned as she walked up fast to them 

Stefan then looked at his brother and leaned in and whispered out ,  "No, actually I think that the first chance Mason Lockwood gets, he's gonna drive a stake through your heart and then through mine, all because you took it upon yourself to try to kill him. So thank you, because we don't have enough problems." 

Stefan left , Damelia looked at her brother and whispered out , " i think its time for you to tell me what's going on and who is this mason guy ?"

..

Damelia , " so you messed with a Lon Chaney , a lycanthrope , which can get you killed , sounds like exactly you Damon  "

Damon smiled sarcastically and made his way inside 

Damon , "werewolf , yes and thank you , really helping at the moment"

Damon went near to an older woman and spoke

Damon , " Hey Liz , I saw you with Mason earlier. What was that about ? and also meet my twin sister , Damelia Salvatore and damelia this is Liz Forbes , Caroline's mother , the towns sheriff "

Liz smiled and shook hands with Damelia as she smiled back , gently , and spoke , 

Liz , "Oh, I um, I just asked him to help with the cleanup in the woods."