Cuts

Sometimes when I'm sad and not okay, to distract myself I'll vent to myself by writing a story on what I'm going through and that's what this is.
Fair warning tho Mu Qing and Feng Xin are ooc *sob*

Also mentions/descriptions of Self-harm.

༒---------------------༒

"Goddamnit Mu Qing! JUST ANSWER ME!" Feng Xin yelled as he hit the bedroom door again.
No response. He wanted to just rush in but didn't want to upset Mu Qing. But he had been waiting outside of that door waiting for a response for a whole and he just couldn't take it anymore!
He and other heavenly officials had noticed a drastic shift in behavior that just happened suddenly. He had been distancing himself from everyone, he has been answering people's prayers so he was capable of doing that but he just wasn't all there.

Feng Xin gave one more hard knock and waited for a response, but once he hadn't gotten one he just opened the door and rushed in shutting the door behind himself.
What he saw was unbelievable.

Mu Qing was leaning against his bed, his knees up to his chest, the room was dark, usually Mu Qing kept his room very neat and cozy, but it was a mess. Sheets strewn about papers scattered on the floor, it also looked like some of his decor had been thrown around and some even destroyed, that was concerning on its own
there was only one candle lit that gave off a dim glow in the room, but worse of all the room smelt of...blood.
Feng Xin ran over to Mu Qing's side and grabbed him, the sudden movement from another person caused Mu Qing to flinch, and he immediately tried to pull away, Feng Xin's grip on him wasn't tight so he easily tore out of his grasp and covered his arms with his sleeves. he briefly looked at Feng Xin,
Feng Xin couldn't tell exactly what the expression was on his face because of how dark the room was but he thought that the black haired male looked scared which was an unusual expression for him.
Feng Xin was taken aback by this and made him pause with his actions.Was he scaring him, he didn't think he had ever scared him before. Not that he could recall.
He gently grabbed a hold of Mu Qing's hand.

"Hey it's okay. I didn't meen to scare you"
Feng Xin muttered using his other hand to gently brush through Mu Qing's black messy hair, another sign that he wasn't doing well, he always kept his hair neat not just his hair but his whole person.
Mu Qing looked up at him and opened his mouth as if about to speak but he couldn't find the words.
He had a slight grip on his arms as he watched Feng Xin brush through his hair.
Feng Xin almost immediately saw that he was hiding something, but he didn't want to force him to reveal anything, not if it would make him upset.

"What's been going on? You've been worrying..me and the others..." Feng Xin muttered quietly as he stared into Mu Qing's dark eyes, he still couldn't tell the expression on his face that well.
"You can tell me anything...I won't get upset"
Feng Xin added on and Mu Qing looked away after he spoke feeling his eyes start to water, he brought up his free hand and covered his mouth so a sob wouldn't escape his lips.

Having known that Feng Xin already saw him like this made him feel so pathetic already and he didn't want him to see anything more, Mu Qing tensed up when he felt Feng Xin grab him by the chin and forced him to look up at him.
Mu Qing didn't have any energy left in his body to fight back, but he didn't want Feng Xin to see him cry. He would honestly rather die. then have to cry in front of another person, he was already so pathetic looking.
"Mu Qing...if you don't want to tell me you don't have to, but if you do maybe I can help..."Feng Xin muttered caressing Mu Qing's cheek.
Mu Qing nodded and tried to take a deep breath, he took one breath but when he tried to take another he felt his throat start to tighten up and he let out a hicing sound as tears begain slipping down his cheeks.
Feng Xin felt Mu Qing's body shudder into a deep cry. He pulled him into his chest, his arms squeezing Mu Qing close in a comforting hug.
Mu Qing accepted the hug and hugged him back resting his head on Feng Xin's shoulder as he continued to cry in his arms.
Feng Xin just held him tighter, his hands moved to caress his back before one hand moved to his chin and tilted his head up so that their eyes locked.