003

TAYLOR SWIFT'S PERFECT GUIDE TO BEING IN LOVE

I want to experience all of these things one day, hopefully this year.

OUR SONG - Ride shotgun with my hair undone with the windows down listening to our special song.

"I was ridin' shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car."

ENCHANTED - He walks through a crowd of people at a party with his eyes on me.

"Across the room your silhouette starts to make its way to me."

22 - We eat breakfast at midnight.

"If feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight."

ALL TOO WELL - We dance around the kitchen in the refrigerator light with no music.

"We're dancin' 'round the kitchen in the refrigerator light."

STYLE - He picks me up at midnight and we go on a drive. (Bonus if he has green eyes and brown hair.)

"Midnight, you come and pick me up no headlights."

OUT OF THE WOODS - He gives me his necklace.

"Ooo, your necklace hanging from my neck."

YOU ARE IN LOVE - I keep his shirt. (Bonus if it's oversized.)

"You keep his shirt, he keeps his word."

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT - I wear a necklace with his initial on it. (Must be given to me by him.)

"I want to wear his initial on a chain 'round my neck, chain 'round my neck not because he owns me, because he really knows me."

CRUEL SUMMER - Scream the song with him with the windows down driving down the coast.

"I love you, ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? He looks up grinning like a devil."

PAPER RINGS - He makes me a paper ring and gives it to me.

"I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings."

DAYLIGHT - Loving him feels golden.

"I once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden, like daylight."

LABYRINTH - He would do anything to make me smile.

"You would break your back to make me break a smile."

SWEET NOTHING - He tells me sweet nothings.

"All that you ever wanted from me was sweet nothing."