Sex Life

A/N: short little Drabble of Richie getting to close for others sexual activity.

"Eddie, Eddie, Eddie" Y/n sang, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n" Eddie mocked.

Eddie wrapped a arm around Y/n's waist, Eddie tried to kiss her on the lips but Y/n pushed back "Now's not the time. The principal told me to get you, it's Richie" Y/n sighed and let go of Eddie.

She knew she killed the perfect mood Eddie was in. "What did he do this time?" Eddie groaned, his hand falling loosely around Y/n's hip.

"Apparently Richie will only tell you" Y/n seethed, kicking a rock. Eddie puffed and started walking. Y/n walking at the same time as Eddie.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him soon. He's like a total cock block- honestly it feels like I'm dating him sometimes and not you- I'm like his mother or father" Eddie ranted.

Y/n gently grabbed his hand, interwinding there fingers "Well his parents don't really care what he does" Y/n told Eddie.

Eddie stroked his thumb over Y/n's hand. "I feel bad but he needs to grow up, he can't be a nine year old forever" Eddie grumbled, now reaching the school doors.

Eddie opened the door for Y/n, Y/n smiled at him and Eddie smiled back.

They walked into the school and saw Richie sitting at the office. Richie jumped up at the sight of his friends "Eddie and Y/n. My favourite people on this planet" Richie cheered. Running over to his friends and hugging them.

Kissing Y/n on the cheek, Eddie pushed him back in annoyance "I told you to stop kissing her" Eddie snarled. Richie threw his hands up in defence.

"I'm sorry for making you jealous Eddie. Do you want a kiss as well?" Richie joked, grinning at Eddie.

Eddie scoffed and Richie got up all close in Eddie face, making kiss noises. Eddie pushed him back.

Y/n laughed slightly, she wondered how lucky she was to have such amazing friends in her life, and a amazing boyfriend who cared for her when no one did.

"You alright? You zoned out again" Eddie asked Y/n, Turing to her and cupping her face.

Richie fake gagged, Eddie kissed Y/n on the lips lightly. "Let's go already" Richie snorted.

•••

Bill chuckled at the joke that Richie made "I never knew you guys started dating until I walked into Eddie's head in between Y/n's thighs" Richie slurred.

Bill, Y/n, Richie, Eddie, Mike, and Beverly often went to Y/n's house and drank a bunch of beers. That's what they were doing right now.

Everyone laughed at Richie's confession "I remember the first time I walked in on Bill and Beverly. Bill was a moaning mess-" Richie was cut off by Bill slapping a hand over Richie's mouth.

"That's so disgusting" Beverly giggled, Beverly now looking at Bill. Biting her lip.

"This is why no one tells you anything Richie. You have the biggest mouth in the world- wait, do you make fun of everyone having a sex life cause you don't?" Eddie makes fun of Richie. Everyone bursted out in laughter.

Richie scoffed "I have a sex life. It's just- It's just very private" Richie informed the group. 

"Don't lie to us Richie-" Y/n was cut off by Mike "Alright let's not make fun of the only virgin." Richie flipped Mike off.