-kaechi_56-

:

KaSumi.
:Are you online?

I smiled brightly at his text.

Yeah i am now, my little brother just wanted me to help him for something earlier. :

:Ah.

'Ah'? What kind of an blunt reply is that? Is there something wrong with him?

Is there something wrong? Kaechi?:

:No, Nothing.
:When are you gonna play rust?

'Changing the subject? i see.' I chuckled.

Ya gonna join my world?:

:Sure.
:I'm available right now anyways.

Okay, then I'll go online, wait for me.:

I sat up on my bed and went to my chair, i opened my laptop and began opening the app rust but while i was waiting for the game to load, i received a new message from him.

:Okay.
:KaSumi, wanna call?

I chocked on air after seeing that message from him, he's sure a straight forward one.

I replied.

You're too straight forward. What do you mean by calling?:

:Ah.. i mean,
:calling eachother to communicate eachother on the game.
:sorry to make you misunderstood it like that.

It's fine, i was teasing around.:

:you tease?

Am i an angel to you or something?:

:maybe.
:i notice that you never curse, you only say 'oh my god' and 'jesus christ' and 'mama miya'.

YOU COLLECTED ALL OF THAT?? SERIOUSLY? BOY??:

:are you gonna agree to call together or not?

I know, yes, i will but haha..:

:huh??

Nothing, I'll call first!:

:'kayy.

I wore my headphones and plugged my headphone and mic to my laptop, i pressed the call button on top left to call him.

He picked up in a second but haven't spoke yet so i decided to make the first move.

"Hi... hear me?" I asked.

I heard a yawn.

"Mhm.. perfect and clear." That yawn made his voice hotter to hear.

I shook my head.

"How are you? It felt like a long time we haven't called eachother till now." I began to make short talks.

"It's like 3 days straight, you're the one who is always refusing to play with us." Kaechi inquires, i sweat dropped and just laughed it out.

"Sorry! I can't afford to lose another absent with my brother! He's an cold overly serious one who always have an short-tempered head." I sighed.

"Really? That's an opposite of you." He laughed alittle.

I heard it, but i don't wanna mention it for him anyways.

"He also plays soccer you know? He's an elite! My brother is pretty cool!" I confirmed.

"Soccer? He plays soccer?" Kaechi seems to be suddenly interested to the topic and i can notice it.

"Yeah, what? Does it reminds of you of something?" I ask.

"I play soccer." He said, i was surprised.

"You're an athlete? I thought you're just some kind of person whose really addicted to gaming and not in real life situations." I raised a brow, clearly astonished by hearing that this guy is actually an athlete.

"My friend taught me soccer, but it's not like soccer is fun. Video games are cooler." He confirmed.

I shook my head and just sighed.

"I believe the opposite. soccer is very cool, gaming is just average." I said.

"See i made internet local friends just by playing video games, but i think improving my lifestyle outside will be an better option." I said.

He was silent for a minute before i get to hear an applause from him.

"Woahh..mm.. amazing speech. KaSumi." He clapped on the call.

"You call that speech?" I laughed, yet literally confused.

"Your words seem to match a person that who's going to speak up on the mic at the court, i think it's called the representative president in the school?" He said.

I laughed.

"Yeah it is, but do my voice really match a someone like that?" I asked, curious with his comparison.

"Nope, just the speech." He bluntly replies, you expected as such.

"You-" i cracked.

"Woahh.. go on." He mocked.

He doesn't seem to be a person who likes to mock, does he mock in reality?

"Ahh shut up kaechi.." i deeply sighed.

I heard his soft small laughs from my headphones.

"You're too cute." He said, unaware of his words.

"H-huh? Hah?? How would you know? Have you seen my face? No one from our group have seen my face." I coldly spoke like an gangster as if i changed roles of my character.

"Lol, you just have trust issues lady." he replied.

"I'm fine with it, does your dictionary even includes insecurities and expectations?" I asked, trying to make an joke.

"I don't do dictionary, i get delulu sometimes." He joked.

"You're much of an talker now huh? Kaechi?" I fakely gasped.

"I'm good." He plainly replied. I'm sure he's trying to mock again.

But, i'm sure he's smilling behind that camera! Isn't it, isn't it??

"Hey kaechi, we forgot about playing rust, are we still uhh.." i laugh while rubbing my cheeks with my index finger.

"Mhm, are you in your world now?" He asks, he completely had forgotten about it until i brought it up.

"I'm on my world already, c'mon and joinnn! Let's beat up some monsters here!" I invited, confidently.

"Okayyy.." He accepts and joined my world anyways.