ENDING :)

So I've had this posted for awhile, lots of views, over 1,000. this gave me alot of hope and happiness. 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with depression, and after therapy and taking medication, I started writing. B99 was my favorite show and at the very beginning, I wrote this to keep to myself and myself only.

However, it was a spur of the moment decision, and I posted it. It got to 26 views after 2 days and you cannot imagine the excitement I had. so I kept writing over and over and people really liked it.

Eventually I moved on to other shows, started getting more focused on schoolwork because I'm in high school. I focused on my family, Friends and such. To be honest, I had no intention of keeping this public after 100 views.

I know this is wattpad, where people write strange ass BTS fanfiction or whatever and it doesn't need to be this sentimental. But in my darkest times where I was just thinking 'why am I still here?', I just started writing. This seems super duper cringe just writing cause I cam imagine you on the other side being like "Why can't he just say he's quitting tf?". But who cares, I enjoyed the fame, but I realized I don't wanna be a writer! That's not excatly my passion, it may say that in my description but I'm still young, I can't make life changing decisions without a second thought!

I love you all with my heart ❤  thank you for everything
-Harry, Larry and Gary :)