Chapter 3

Hello mate (bloody hello)A Spaniard man deh inna yuh placeWi nuh cuss and wi nuh traceGet straight to di placeFrom mi deh inna di raceTell dem none a dem nuh safeLeff a telly inna yuh face (aye bwoy!)

A Spaniard man deh inna yuh place
Wi nuh cuss and wi nuh trace
Get straight to di place
From mi deh inna di race
Tell dem none a dem nuh safe
Leff a telly inna yuh face (aye bwoy!)

Skeng bad inna di London
Don, don, don, don, don, don, don, don, don, don (brrrp)
One order plus Klansman, badman, Skeng Don, 1-Don
Spaintown gunman (aye bwoi!)
And if yuh feel like seh mi nuh duh action, recheck good man
Before yuh get a wrong bang
A my style dem a kick like Van Damme
Birmingham, London, England, Brampton

My eyes have not left her since she arrived. 

Zoie and Jada were apparently going Silhouette to see a live performance from Tempa, but fortunately for me Tempa didn't show up. So when Zoie called Kwinton and asked what we were doing, he gave them our location  and  they pulled up about 25 minutes ago. 

As said before my eyes are yet to leave her .

Fuck! how come she always looking so  good boii

It's wrong, yes, but that dress that she has on clings to her every curve. And it short no fuck. 

Every time our eyes connect, my heart feels like its about to explode.

 I wonder if she knows how much she consumes my daily thoughts. How much she stays on my mind. I am simply infatuated with this young lady and I fear she may not have the slightest clue.

I tried to control the smile that threatened to come on my face when we made eye contact and she quickly looked away so I wouldn't see that beautiful blush adorning her face and crawling up beneath her gorgeous freckles.

A bad bitch with and without make-up.

She was a priceless piece of art and I was lucky enough to be in her presence daily.

I definitely should not be having these thoughts about my best friend's little cousin turned sister but I couldn't help it. Not  when her smile replays in my mind like a broken record. I spend an unhealthy amount of time on her Instagram, trying my best not to like a picture from far down her timeline, so she wouldn't be aware that I was stalking her. 

Her birthday was the code to my phone.

Ok King Von

Her picture was the wallpaper on my Home screen. 

It honestly more and more felt like an unhealthy obsession at this point. It was way past love and way past lust.

I am utterly consumed by this young lady. She was  my daily prayer. There was no one else for me and no one else for her.I will spend however long she needed me to, waiting on her.

I was broken out of my thoughts by Kwinton walking over to where I sat away from the crowd on the tray of my black on black, 2023 Ford Ranger pick up.