Confusion filled Minho's eyes as he closed his mist and looked at her intently. "I'm right?" he questioned, not fully comprehending her words. Celine gently took the mist out of his hand and placed it on the table. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before whispering in his ear, her voice barely audible. "You're too bloody hot."

Minho let out a chuckle, a mixture of confusion and amusement, as he glanced at her, studying her expression. Her eyes held a certain allure, and her lips unexpectedly appeared more alluring to him. He found himself wondering how they would feel against his own. Just as the tension between them grew, Celine suddenly jumped, wrapping her legs around Minho's waist, and he instinctively placed his hands on her legs to support her.

Before Minho could utter a word, Celine placed her finger on his lips, shushing him gently. Their faces drew closer and closer, their lips almost touching, when suddenly...

"Ah!" Minho jolted awake, his eyes widening in surprise. He was panting heavily, his heart racing as he struggled to catch his breath. The remnants of the dream clung to him, and he wiped the sweat off his forehead, trying to shake off the vivid sensation of Celine's touch.

Sitting up in bed, Minho let out a sigh that mixed relief and disappointment. The intensity of the dream had felt so real, but now he had to confront the reality that it had only been a figment of his imagination. He ran a hand through his disheveled hair, his mind racing as he attempted to make sense of his emotions.

Was it just a dream, or did it reveal something deeper within him? Minho had always cherished his friendship with Celine, but lately, he couldn't ignore the shifting feelings he had developed for her. The dream had only intensified those confusing emotions, leaving him yearning for something more.

With a heavy sigh, Minho swung his legs over the edge of the bed, sitting there lost in his thoughts. He knew he couldn't allow a dream to dictate his actions or jeopardize their friendship, but it was difficult to ignore the longing he felt deep within his heart.

" I just wanted to talk to him and then Alex said that not everybody is on my timetable." Kitty huffed as Celine, Q, and her walked down the stairs coffee in their hands." So now I'm just wondering about Professor Lee and-", " How about", Q cut her off, " Instead of fixating on all this Alex drama," " We concentrate on what you girls are gonna wear at Minho's Madness Party." He finished as they sat down. " I'm not going" Kitty admitted. Celine looked at her friend. " Why?", "

Because Dae and Yuri will probably be there.", Kitty announced. Q and Celine shared a look." Yuri will be there she is Djing", Q confessed." But", Celine interjected, " Dae never goes to these things so you don't have to worry." she finished. " I'm not worried, I just don't care to spend time with somebody who can't even acknowledge a meaningful gesture." Kitty complained as Q leaned on his chair." Here we go.", Celine took a sip of her iced tea watching her friends.