~ premiere~

Today was finally the premiere, I had picked out my hair, my makeup and my dress. It was gonna be perfect.

Me and maddy decided to go do a brunch and then get ready together in the master bathroom, "I will have the french toast with fruit please" I said to the waiter as he smiled and turned to maddy, "same thing please" she said not looking up from her menu.
"i am so exited for tonight" i said while taking a slip of my water. "i know same, i can't wait to see masons reaction" maddy said while squealing. "oh also guess what"  i said while grinning. "whatttt" she said while looking confused, "me and mason are telling everyone tonight", her jaw fell on the floor when i told her that. "like everyone everyone,or just everyone?" she asked me smiling from ear to ear. "everyone, everyone"

time skip

me and Maddy has just finished our hair and makeup, me and Maddy decided we would get our own so we could make a bigger entrance.

hair
(because i love 10 thing i hate about you😻😻)

hair (because i love 10 thing i hate about you😻😻)

makeup

dress

(you can change if you want)

masons pov

me Tristan, becca, and miguel we're waiting for y/n and maddy to show up. i haven't seen y/ns  dress yet, but the way maddy described it, i'm sure i will love it.

we heard lots of noise outside so we all assumed it was them, and we were right. i walked out side and i immediately made eye contact with y/n, god she looked beautiful, and just jaw dropping.

"hey mason" she said as she came up to the group with maddy trailing behind her. "hey" i said as i was about to hit her hit stoped because i already knew what i was gonna do.

your pov

"god i'm so nervous" i said to the group  while playing with my bracelets. "you gonna be fine, we were all nervous before all of our first premieres too" maddy said reassuring me.

"hey you guys ready" some random dude said. the whole group agreed and she told us to follow him.
as we were following him towards the red carpet, all i could think about was how mason was gonna tell everyone. the other day he told he had a plan, which sounded very Corney, and it probably is considering it's mason.

"ok so we are going to send you guys in pairs, ok?" the guys said while waiting for a signal to send us. "ok mason and miguel"
"tristan and becca"
"maddy and y/n"

we walked out onto the carpet and i could barley see anything, all the camera flashing people yelled at us to pose, it was all very over welming. but them it came to my less favourite part, the interviews.

"hi i am marissa smith, and i am here with y/n y/l/n, so y/n what was it like working with the rest of your cast" then reporter asked me "well working with them was absolutely incredible, i mean they are all super friendly and kind, over all it was just amazing" i said

time skip

after the interviews, we all went to the theatre and the movie began