~"you didnt tell me you have a boyfriend?"~

"no"

His eyes immediately filled with tears and he was in shock, "b-but we, why" he said with tears streaming down his face. Brook has messaged me and send me her and masons messages, so I knew she had time him to say can instead of will, but he obviously forgot.

Masons pov

I was thinking of all the possibilitys of why she would say no, but then it hit me, Brooke's messages
"Y/n, can, i be your boyfriend?" she smiled at me then grabbed my shirt and pulled me in. "So if that a yes?" I asked her. She nodded her head and kissed me again.

Time skip
Y/ns pov

Everyone had gotten back to the house but me and mason didn't want to tell anybody, but we had to tell maddy and Miguel something so they wouldn't suspect us.

"We just can't" mason told the pair, "but why, you guys are th most perfect couple in the entire world" maddy said waving her hands in the air "yeah you guys have to get together" miguel said as he grabbed mason shoulders and shook them. "We live to far apart it wouldn't work, it would just end in heart break, which means more pain for the both of us" I said while shrugging and walking away.

major time skip (day before premiere)

it's been 4 months since me and mason started dating, and we haven't told anybody. well except brook but know one else knows.

i was home alone with mason and i was planning my hair and makeup for the next day and sending to my hair and makeup artist for tomorrow. "mason?" i asked him and he turned his head up towards me. "what's up babe?" he asked putting his phone down and looking at me. "when are we gonna tell people, you know about us?". he took a minute to respond but then he said something that shocked me, "how about tomorrow, you know at the premiere. everyone will be there and then it will be over and done with" he said smiling at me. i honest didn't know if i wanted everyone to know yet but i wanted to tell maddy so mad and mason wanted to tell Miguel, so i agreed.

mini time skip ( one hour later)

"ok so we get maddy and Miguel in here and ONLY them ok?" i told mason while i grabbed his hands. "ok" he said while nodding "it's 7:47, so they will be here any minute" he said while looking at my digital clock.

we and mason put on an episode of Brooklyn 99 but we only got to the intro before everyone was back. "ok i and gonna get them wait here" mason said while getting up and leaving.

mason walked im with maddy and Miguel behind him, we were in his room so they were confused on why i was in there but they shrugged it off. "ok we have something to tell you guys, but you promise not to tell anybody ok?" i told the pair and they look at each other confused, but agreed. "we're dating" mason said bluntly, maddy immediately started asking a million questions like, when, how, what , where and other stuff like that but i stopped her before she got to loud. "we have been together for 4 months, so since we told you guys that we couldn't be together" i said to them, Miguel was just happy for mason but maddy was livid, "how could you idol this from me??? your my best friend and you didn't tell me you mace a boyfriend???" you said while grabbing my face and shaking it, "maddy calm down, we didn't tell anybody because we wanted to keep it a secret but we decided to tell everyone tomorrow" mason told them. "like everyone, everyone?" Miguel asked. "yup" i said rocking back and forth on my feet. "so tomorrow we and gonna tell everyone at the same time so you can not tell anybody, ok?" i told them and they nodded. "so wait, who knows other then us?" maddy asked me with her hands on her hips, "just us and brook" mason said shrugging. " you told brook and not us?" miguel said while shaking his head, "i mean she did see our texts so," i said while grabbing my phone. "ok well i'm gonna go back to my room, i will see you later and i will see guys in the morning," i told the group "night babe" mason said while pulling me in and kissing me " night" i said while walking out and closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally got this chapter out, sorry it took my so long i was grounded for a few days.

also should i make a new book for one shots? i will still keep writing this one but i will make the one shots book for the cast and characters for i have more options.

lmk because i can make those way faster than these chapters.  

                                       842 words