Chapter 4 - room 13 on floor 3

ابدأ من البداية

(The car)
'oh dios mio me encanta' she sighed (oh my god I love it)
'Do you like it' I still have no idea what she said but Cars nodded aggressively so I'm guessing it was good.

Carmeñs pov:

The car was stunning. I bought it thanked to women and we all got in. ( I'm not bothered to translate it so Spanish is in slashes again)
/'it goes like a dream'/ I sigh feeling comfortable in the drivers seat. I had gotten changed in the bathroom of the car garage into a Nike tracksuit.
/'you don't have to drive so fast you know'/ Maps said from the back. We had the roof up because it was fucking freezing here in London.
/'yeah but it's fun. Lex likes it at least'/
/'yeah it's fun lighten up Mapi'/
/'I just don't want to die'/ she complained for the rest of the journey. I pulled into the hospital car park.
(English)
We sat in the car park for a minute all of us mentally preparing ourselves for the hour we were allowed with him today. I felt tears sting my eyes but stayed strong for the other 2 people in the car.
We walked to the front desk
'Hello how can I help you today' a sweet sounding voice asked me.
'Hello I'm here to see Marcus Le Tissiè I'm his sister Carmeñ Le Tissiè'
'Sorry this my seem rude but are you a footballer?'
'Yep I am but what room is my brother in?'
'My bad sorry he is in room 13 on floor 3' I smiled at the number. That was my number for Barça.
'Thank you' I said to the lady as we walked towards the lift.

/'are you ready for this my sister'/ I saw Mapi and Lex both looking at me. I threw my arms around them.
/'to be honest no I know he hasn't got long left and it pains me to see him like this'/ I say and feel tears creep down my cheeks.
/'hey'/ Lex says /'we are in this together okay?'/

We meet with the nurse first and she tells us that she thinks he has 4 months left at best. We thank her and go in.

/'CARMEÑ'/ i run over to the bed and clutch to the small boy in my arms. Tears escape my eyes and I feel sobs shake my body. I could feel how weak he was beneath my touch.
/'hello super star I missed you!'/ I said as I pulled away my eyes red and studied his face. All his hair was gone. He had massive eye bags. He looked tired and ill.
/'I missed you too Cars'/ he said pulling me into the bed beside him. He nestled into my chest while Lex and Mapi sat on the chairs next to us. We all sat there laughing and enjoying each other's company.

The door opened and the doctor walked in. He spoke in Spanish because my brother can't speak English.
/'hello girls as I'm sure you know Marcus here has brain cancer and he is unable to live for much longer.'/ I felt my brother hold me tighter as I gently scratched his back.
/'he has around 4 months left and you can come an visit twice a week'/
/'okay thank you doctor'/ Mapi replied for me as my voice is failing me. I stayed strong for him though. It was time to leave and as soon as we got into the lift I burst into tears on Lex's shoulder.

We pulled into Chelsea women's training centre. Before I got out the car i quickly blinked some mascara Ona me brushed my hair to look a bit more presentable. I took a deep breath and walked in with Lex to my left and Mapi to my right. (Spanish will be translated again)

We were met by a man who led us to an office where he knocked and opened the door for us.
We were met by a short blond women.
'Hello I'm Emma Hayes nice to finally meet you' she smiled and held her hand out for me to shake.
I shook her hand and smiled back while saying 'Hello Emma I'm Carmeñ and this is Alexia and Mariã'
'Yes I know who you all are' she said with a chuckle.
'I just wanted to start by saying how exited I am for you to be with us this season. I think you will work really well with our girls' she said
'Thank you coach it's an honour to be here' I said politely.

She led us into a room with a long table.
'Please sit' she said to me.
I sat next to her in front of all the cameras.
'So I know you are a attacking midfielder'
I just nod my head
'Okay I would like to try you in the 11 position'
My eyes wides and I look at Lex who was told to stand behind the cameras. She just smiled at my proudly and nodded.
'Okay yes thank you I would love that'
'Amazing now I need to to put on some of our branded clothes'