Is this really destiny?

So after moving to our new home, everything is very gross the only gud thing I noticed is the neighbors ig Leyla will be so interesting, and I should meet her more I can give her my cakes and cookies she will love it but I miss my Hande so much she's not with me, tomorrow I'm going to my new school idk what's the need of going to school I can start it from college but my mom wants me to experience high school life she thinks it's a very important and interesting time for a student's life, everything is shit ahhh...
Let's see what happens tomorrow
Next morning...
So yes's I'm all ready, are you ready to rock your day Mirayyyy, now you really have glow like a moon in school, you have to different from others and make new friends like you have to make a friend otherwise how will you survive oh myyy I'm really kinda nervous grosssss..

I guess I'm kinda looking weirdos in this kind of uniform like what type of schools have so tight uniform I always like to wear over size clothes and now thiss ahh.
So I reached school finally
Umm this is really something is this really a school it's like a huge palace mom was right the big city the big things ready amazing so from now on I'm also the part of this kingdom so my high school life finally begins here....

I reached my class room, said hi to teacher greeted him, he was like are you mire I said no sir I'm Miray it's not that difficult name mann, than he said my bad sorry I pronounced your name wrong, let's go inside the class...
Attention class there is a new student in our class
Miray Esin
Miray introduce yourself
Hello everyone it's Miray Esin, I'm from downtown and I have recently shifted to this place I hope you'll will take care of me and help me, I'm so excited and happy to be friends with you'll, I'm looking for to know you'll. Thank You.
Everyone clapped
Woah inner voice: Such a sophisticated class learn something from your class Miss Esin..
Ahh stop it dear inner voice.
See everything can change but my inner voice she's so trouble maker she's with me from my childhood she always comments on ever like its me it's only give me some of its unnecessary opinions...
Teacher: Seat next to Selin, she's the class monitor
Umm hello Selin, hello Miray
Silence what's wrong with isn't she the class monitor she's supposed to help me but she's not even bothering to talk with me.
Hello Mirayyy
Excuse me who
Two girls standing behind me I would say two flunkyy girlss glowing like a moon huhh, what?
Miray: How do you know the meaning of me name.
Oh common Miray don't be silly we have checker it on internet
Howww? Is phone is allowed in school
Of course Miray in which century you are living?
Uhh that's pretty cool!!
Might be
Leave it I'm Sevda and I'm Merve
Nice to meet you!!
Nice to meet you'll too
They asked do you have any best friends like from before
I was like I have one My Hande who stayed with me forever never left me forget knowing my relationship with my mom also it's kinda pathetic friendships never stays forever nothing in this works lasts forever just because Hande never left me it doesn't meant other didn't and again all this saying in my mind not in front office them, I just smiled and ignored the question they also understood and didn't repeated it 2nd time...
So I was walking around in the school with ig my two new friends Sevda and Merve and suddenly someone thanked me whatt Thanks miss Miray for the been jam cake those were awesome I was shocked like what did just happen you won't believe it was Yalinn, Idk but it slipped out my mouth Yalin he smiled and the two girls said you know Demirrr he's so handsome and popular in our school and I was like who's Demir he's Yalin right? Wowww you know his nickname also so you people are really close right?
I was so shocked at that moment I can't think of anything I just remember his face he was looking so handsome at time

 So I was walking around in the school with ig my two new friends Sevda and Merve and suddenly someone thanked me whatt Thanks miss Miray for the been jam cake those were awesome I was shocked like what did just happen you won't believe it was Yal...

My goodness this smile again it's a sign of dangerrr!