"I can't believe you're awake" she spoke softly as she gripped his hand, her eyes fixed on him

As he scanned her appearance, a warm smile spread across his lips, but a slight frown soon followed. It was evident that she had been under a lot of stress lately, given the bags under her eyes.

He licked his lips as his gaze landed on her thighs that had gotten thicker since the last time he saw her. He smirked as he imagined all the fun he would have between her legs once he was out of this hospital.

"Im going to get a doctor don't go anywhere" she spoke walking out of the room

Where ima go ?? I can't just walk up out this bitch he thought to himself

He glanced around the room, taking in everything that was going on around him, and wondered where all of his friends were and why they weren't here when he woke up.

There was a sound of footsteps as he turned his gaze towards the door, he saw a middle aged woman, who he presumed to be the doctor since she was wearing a white coat, entering the room.

"Okay then, let's begin by checking your capabilities, Mr. Bennett. I have to say, I'm a little taken aback that you didn't suffer any major brain damage considering you were in a coma and lost so much blood" the doctor said with a casual tone.

"You must be one tough cookie!" She exclaimed

Von just grinned from ear to ear making both the doctor and Milayana chuckle.

"I'm going to take your blood pressure, as well as CT scan and a speech test" she stated, pushing up her spectacles as she glanced over Von's chart.

"It's been a little while since you've spoken, so I know your throat might be a little raspy, but that's completely normal" she continued

"I'm sure you'll do great , and we'll work together to improve your vocal strength and clarity" she added

Von held a frown on his face thinking about how bad it hurt for him to speak a few minutes ago, his throat was so sore.

"We'll take it slow and steady, no need to rush anything" she said with a reassuring smile.

Milayana stood back as she picked up her phone quickly putting everyone in a group chat to let them know that he was awake.

She sighed as she thought about the mini altercation between Durk and Muwop. She knew Von wanted all of his friends to be here but truthfully she didn't know if Muwop would show up knowing that Durk would be here.

She just prayed for the sake of Von that they would put the pettiness aside. After she sent the text message she locked her phone placing it on the ledge of the window.

Her eyes fell right back on Von as she watched the Doctor hand him a bottle of water which he quickly downed within five seconds.

"Someone was thirsty " the doctor chuckled as she threw the empty bottle in the recycling

"Alright Mr.Bennett, first I need you to clear your throat for me, it might feel a little sore but once you get passed that you should be fine" she stated

Von hesitantly cleared his throat as he winced in pain. Making Milayana frown at his reaction she hated to see him in pain.

"Good job, now just let the words flow" she encouraged