Chapter 1 : A Red Tanuki

Asticassia School of Technology. You're finally here, You got the unicorn past inspection, and it's now on its way to the school hangar. You let out a deep breath and a sigh as you passed through the school's walkway, noticing sizable grassy areas and the huge garden in the center.

"*sigh* So this is what my life has come to... Well, here goes..."

You walked into the building and saw a bunch of students hanging out around the school grounds, and thought to yourself.

'Did I go in at the wrong time? Or are they just taking a break from their studies?' You asked yourself, but you quickly shook your head as you looked around inside. 'Doesn't matter, all I need to do is find the pilot of the mobile suit, and everything should head its way like it is supposed to.'

You kept strolling around the school to look for specific mobile pilots, Suletta Mercury. Pilot of the Gundam you were looking for, Model XVX-016 Aerial And Elan Ceres, the pilot of FP/A-77 Pharact Gundam. The information you have is all on your phone, all you had to do was find it. which was easier said than done.

Soon enough, you felt yourself running out of luck. You've been walking around for a couple minutes, and there was no sign of either Suletta Mercury or Elan Ceres. You let out a small sigh of exhaustion as you tucked your phone back in your pocket, thinking of what to do next.

As you turned to face a hallway, someone suddenly hit you, their head striking your nose as you fell down together. You rubbed your nose in pain as you slowly looked at the person in question, realizing that it was Suletta Mercury.

"Ah! I-i'm so sorry! I was in a hurry and wasn't looking where I was going!" She stammered, lending a hand to help you get up.

You let out a small sigh that she seemingly unnoticed, then looked back towards her with a smile and nod in response. You let go of her hand and got up, dusting yourself.

"It's okay, it was just an accident. Say... aren't you Suletta Mercury?"

"Y-yeah... Is there anything I can do to help?" Suletta asked.

"Can you show me around? If that's okay with you, since I'm new here..."

"Hmm... maybe they wouldn't mind... Okay! i'll do it! a-and uh... What's your name?" She asked

"It's (Y/N), Thank you so much... Now please, lead the way."

"S-sure thing!" She cheerily nods as you walk right beside her.

She showed you everything that Asticassia had to offer; firstly, the classes, then the dormitories, the cafeteria, and so-on while having some small talk.

Soon enough, the both of you went outside to look at the hangar and took hover scooters to easily traverse around the school.

As you were going to the hangars, you tried to spark a conversation with Suletta by asking her a question about the difference in their school clothing.

"Hey Suletta, how come our clothes are different? Is it something special or what?"

When Suletta heard this, her face flushed, and her voice changed to a softer tone from her earlier rush.

"It's... It's because I'm the holder."

"Holder? What's that?"

"A holder is the top duelist of the mobile suit department of the school. And by being a holder, you'll be engaged with the Benerit group's daughter... w-which is my fiancee, Miorine Rembran."

"I See... So you've won many, I presume?"

"I-i've won a few... but, my early victories helped me win the title sooner than i expected.