A few more students finish their races. Finally,it was Ken's turn to shine, his opponent is a red spikey haired guy named Ejiro Kirishima. For the race, Ken picks the fastest transformation he currently has. He slams the dial on his Omnitrix; in a green flash of light Ken transforms into...

XLR8: XLR8!! Alright, Let's do this!!

Everyone looks at XLR8 in awe and shock.

Ashido: Whoa!! It's XLR8!!

Midoriya: That's a Ben classic!!

Uraraka: He's got one of Ben 10,000's popular transformations too?!

Iida: Two of my classmates are faster than me?!

XRL8's visor slides down and takes his position.

Machine: 3,2,1...GO!!

Before Kirishima could take a step forward, XLR8takes off in an instant and crosses the finish line in 0.3 seconds whileKirishima crossed it in 7 seconds.

Blonde dude: Dang that was fast!!

Tape guy: Well what did you expect? It's XLR8.

The next test was grip test, a 6 armed masked boy namedMezo Shoji was attracting some major attention. The tape guy named Hanta Sero approached the masked boy with a look of admiration along with Tokio.

Sero: Amazing!! You got 540 killos!! You a gorilla or something?? No wait, an octopus?

Tokio: You got 2 kilos more than me? That's cool!!

Sero: Wait, you got 538?!

Tokio: That's right.

Sero: You two are unreal...

A loud crack is heard somewhere. All thestudents look at Diamondhead who is holding a destroyed grip strength tester.