Chapter 16: The Squad

A/N: And the Second Season of the Team has begun! This will be where the Team finally meet their match, The Squad, to show everyone who will be the better Youtube Group. This will also be where Kyle's past comes back to him.

After The Team's recent Video, the mysterious figure was getting some information out of them, but also figureing out how Marin and the rest looked familier to them. They did look at a few other accounts that are focused on them.

???: Marine, also knowned to be 'Marin Kitagawa' and Nekotoro, knowned to be 'Hayase Nagatoro'.

They thought of how The Team hired them, as another person came into the room.

???: Didn't expect you to be up this late?

???: Well, my dear, I have some suspicions on this group knowned to be 'The Team'. Some how, they look familier to me for some reason?

The other person looked at the video they were on, as Kyle caught their attention.

???: Kyle?

They saw the other figured out Kyle's face, thinking of a plan.

???: Call Maroon. She's going to love this plan!

The other didn't think it'll be a good plan, but they coulden't argue with them. They left the room as the other looked back at the moniter's screen.

???: Let's have a war on Tuber, Team Leader Kyle!

They then turned off the screen, chuckling to themself.

*Insert Intro*

After the last few Months doing Videos and making good friends, Kyle, Red, Marin and Nagatoro were relaxing outside, as it was a cooling day.

Kyle: Now this feels good. Just a nice breeze of Spring.

They all agreeded to his choice of words.

Marin: Glad we got a bit of a break from school.

Nagatoro: Even when Summer is just around the corner.

They didn't think of that. She was right about Summer coming, meaning they can now do more Videos outside, maybe even some Pool and Lake Videos.

Red: Your right on that. Better get some Pool Gear out!

Kyle: Don't threat Marin, you don't have to get in it.

Marin knew he would care for her.

Marin: I-I mean sure swimming isn't for me, but I like to be around the beaches just for the fun.

Kyle shrugged and thought.

Kyle: Fair enough. I just sit inside a tent when I'm around the Beach!

Red also remembered something else.

Red: Oh yeah, speaking of which. Dude, the thing will be arriving soon.

Kyle then quickly remembered what she ment.

Kyle: Oh yeah!

Both girls were then confused on what he was talking about.

Marin: What?

Kyle: Well, since it's been a while and you and the others are part of this Team, I think we should show you guys in a Unboxing Video.

Once the package Red was talking about arrived and the others quickly arrived, they were going to Start the Video.