three

1993, September

"She went to your house?! Why did you let her in?!" Sabrina asks with wide eyes.

"I couldn't tell her to go away, my parents invited her" Gracie explains remembering the last night "and guess what, she and Conan are friends now"

"Your stepbrother is just stupid" states Sabrina getting angry.

"I mean he doesn't know what happened between us so... we can't blame him" Rose says as they walk through the hallways.

After hearing Sabrina complain for another five minutes all of them enter her respective classes.

Rose has literature, one of her favorite subjects.

She quickly enters the class in her cheerleading costume, she knows she's late but after the training she didn't realize the time that it was.

"Miss Goldberg, a little bit late, sit at the back please" the professor says pointing to the only seat left.

And what a coincidence, the free spot is next to Olivia, the annoying girl who insulted her yesterday.

When Olivia looks up and finds Rose sitting next to her a fever rage consumes her.

"What're you doing?" the brunette asks disgusted.

"Miss Johnson just told me to seat here" answers Rose opening her backpack to start taking notes.

"You got to be kidding me" mumbles Olivia not caring if Rose hears her.

"I don't get what I did to you" whispers Rose getting annoyed "yesterday I went to introduce myself to you and suddenly you insult me and hate me"

"Do I really have to answer to that question?" The other girl answers looking her up and down.

"You're just insufferable, I'm not gonna waste my time with you" the blonde comments looking again at the front of the class.

"You're already doing it, don't you gold girl?" Olivia mocks her also looking at the front.

"Shut up"

"You shut up"

"Oh god you're literally a-"

"Miss Goldberg, miss Rodrigo I recommend you to close your mouths if you don't want me to send you to the principal's office" both of them stop talking when they hear their profesor.

If Rose already had a bad opinion of Olivia for their conversation yesterday, it's way worse now. She despise her and don't understand why the girl acts like that towards her.

Before she can realize the teacher makes Olivia read a part of the chapter of the book the class is reading out loud.

Of course the book is Rose's favorite.

Romeo and Juliet.

A classic, love, drama and tragedy in the same book, she just love it.

She listens carefully at the annoying girl by her side.

"Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs;
Being purged, a fire sparkling in a lover's eyes;
Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears:
What is it else? a madness most discreet,
A choking gall and a preserving sweet."

She hates to admit it but when Olivia keeps her mouth shut she may be one of the most breathtaking persons he has ever met. But she can't think that, she only thinks she's annoying and stupid. Cause of course, she is.

The classes have already ended, Olivia and Rose hadn't crossed paths again, and the both of them were extremely happy.

Today is the day of the week where Rose spends the afternoon at the lake, alone, thinking about her stuff.