r&o mixtape

🌹Side A🌹

I was born to love you - Queen
"I was born to love you, with every single beat of my heart, yes , I was born to take care of you, every single day of my life."

Maria - Blondie
"She walks like she don't care, you wanna take her everywhere, oh, it makes you wanna cry."

There's a light that never goes out - The Smiths
"To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die"

Lay all your love on me - ABBA
"I feel a kind of fear, when I don't have you near. Unsatisfied, I skip my pride, I beg you, dear."

Take a chance on me - ABBA
"'Cause you know I've got
So much that I wanna do, when I dream I'm alone with you."

The one I want - Green Day
"'Cause you are the one that started
To make me feel this way."

Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
"Look at the night and it don't seem so lonely, we filled it up with only two. And when I hurt, hurting runs off my shoulders, how can I hurt when holding you."

Don't stop believing - Journey
"Streetlights, people. Livin' just to find emotion. Hidin', somewhere in the night."

Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley
"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?"

Your song - Elton John
"Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen."

💗SIDE B💗

Everybody talks - Neon Trees
"Hey honey, you could be my drug, you could be my new prescription. Too much could be an overdose, all this trash talk make me itchin'."

This is me trying - Taylor Swift
"And it's hard to be at a party when I feel like an open wound, it's hard to be anywhere these days when all I want is you."

A world alone - Lorde
"Raise a glass, 'cause I'm not done saying it, they all wanna get rough, get away with it. Let 'em talk, 'cause we're dancing in this world alone."

Nonsense - Sabrina Carpenter
"Think I only want one number in my phone
I might change your contact to "don't leave me alone."

Gross - Olivia Rodrigo
"As long as I'm your darling angel I don't need anything in the world. 'Cause I feel like the luckiest every second that I'm your girl."

Gorgeous - Taylor Swift
"You make me so happy, it turns back to sad, there's nothing I hate more than what I can't have, you are so gorgeous it makes me so mad."

Delicate - Taylor Swift
"Sometimes I wonder; when you sleep, are you ever dreaming of me? Sometimes when I look into your eyes I pretend you're mine, all the damn time."

Sofia - Clairo
"I think we could do it if we tried, if only to say you're mine, Sofia know that you and I shouldn't feel like a crime."

Feels like - Gracie Abrams
"I would do whatever you wanted, we don't have to leave the apartment. Meet you at the right time, this is what it feels like."

Cornelia street - Taylor Swift

"And baby, I get mystified by how this city screams your name. And baby, I'm so terrified of if you ever walk away."