[1] Baby goes wild

Punch!

He can hear the whispers.

Punch!

He can hear them calling him a mad dog.

Punch!

He can hear them calling out to the teachers

Punch!

He can feel the blood oozing off his victims nose, coating his fist in an unsightly shade of red but does that stop Yisrael Clinton from fucking up this motherfuckers face?

Punch!

No.

It won't.

" Stop right there!" he can hear Mr. Howard, the P.E teacher screaming at the top of his lungs as he makes way toward him but does that stop Yisrael Clinton from fucking up this motherfuckers face?

Punch!

Still a no.

He feels Mr Howard grasping the pack of his collar trying to stop him from beating his nephew unconscious. He struggles in his grasp which is a difficult task considering the fact that Mr. Howard was a real bulky man and there were four more students trying to hold him down preventing him from moving.

He struggles, yells at them them to let go and tries to move towards the withering, curled up figure on the ground.

He wants to, needs to beat the shit out of that person who is now cowering like a coward, putting up an act of a pitiful victim.

He wants to beat that person to death, tear at his flesh, paint the entire floor with his filthy blood and crush his bones to dust.

The anger in him is so intense that he fears that he would end up killing him. His breathing is loud and frantic.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he knows he going overboard and should stop but with the anger clouding his rationality he is like a feral beast.

He grunts, screams, yells and tries to struggle out of their hold but to no avail.

Suddenly he feels a large pair of hands holding his face in a gentle manner.

He wants to continue to pummel that brats face so he doesn't give up and tries to wiggle out of their grasp. Even though the hold on his face was gentle, it was firm and he couldn't move away from it. It forces his face away from the curled up figure from the ground but yeonjun gaze still remains on the quivering figure on the ground.

"Hey honey" he hears a gentle voice that makes him stop his struggle.

He finally focuses his gaze on the person in front of him who was holding his face in a gentle yet firm manner, his bestfriend, his brother, his partner in crime Sage Clinton.

Sage looks at him with a gentle smile in his eyes, grounding him. He runs soothing circles on his cheeks with his long, slender fingers in such a careful and cautious manner as if he is handling some fragile glass.

" Let's calm down, yea?" He says in the same gentle tone as if he is talking to an unreasonable child. The irony being that Yeonjun was the elder one here.

Yisrael goes slack in his hold and leans towards his hands, rubbing his face on it as if he were a wronged, pitiful feline.

Seeing him calm down and relax, Mr Howard and the mother students holding him down release their hold on him allowing him to lean further into Sage who gently covers him with his arms on his waist.

Yisrael doesn't lift up the position and continues to lean on Sage's shoulder. His breathing finally slows down.
His restless, turbulent mind returning back to a clamber state.

" I apologise on his behalf." He hears Sage say. " I am sure there was a reason behind his actions, sir. Please give him an opportunity to explain himself."

If it was someone else who said these words, Mr. Howard would surely scoff and tell them to shut up but Sage was not just someone else. His family literally owned this entire institution.

The fact that Sage was loved and favoured by most of the students and the professors for his gentle, calm, respectful demeanour also helped.

Yisrael didn't pay attention to what was happening. He just stayed in Sage's hold like a tamed feline and tried to breathe in Sage's scent which was not possible as soobin was using scent suppressants.

Sage's scent was opposite to his personality. Looking at his behaviour one would assume he would smell as sweet as cinnamon, vanilla or sugar but It was a strong scent of burning sandalwood.

Sage was an alpha contrary to popular belief and very few people knew.

It was mostly because soobin was a calm, collected and humble person without a hint of the arrogance alphas usually posses.

Yisrael on the other hand was wild and moody. He would be cheerful and happy one second an the next second he would be beating the shit out of someone. He was a force to be reckoned with.

Everyone automatically assumed he was an alpha because of his arrogant way of talking and his pridefull and aggressive nature.

But only a handful of people knew that he was an omega.