THE END

Heyaa people!!!

First of all i wanna thank everyone of you for reading this shit ......voting and commenting on it .......i love you all so muchhh .......for reading it .

Secondly , you guys hold a very special place in my life coz i was never too expressive but still i tried for someone who is not with me anymore .......urm let it slide off .

Next , i am too much concerned about one thing and that is all of you are not taking care of yourself you gotta do that for me okie .........and i m here for you . Have the freedom and let it out make me your medium of escape and i will help you turn back to reality with a smile over your face .

I am not cute or sweet sometimes too straight forward and rude .....so if i unintentionally hurt you .......forgive me .

I want to speak alot but i don't know what to say exactly .

Last but not the least i gotta say to you is ..........

I m grateful that i came to this app ....i don't rely on emotional attachments and neither i m attached to anyone but still you are special to me as a part of my life . I don't think i will leave this app anytine soon but if i do ......i want you to know that......i love you guys and you can still contact me through my
instagram id .

I don't know how many of you want to be frnds anymore or do you really want me to be here or not but i will definitely complete all the shit i have started and would obviously support you through all the wonderful stories you want to create .............and thus ....i can help you with anything just a message away i m .

Urhm so again another book is coming to an end basically this is going to end here coz .....i don't want to write anymore here .....if i would have the courage to do so i will definitely some other time.

Another shit going to end i hope you are eating well and if not try my luv you gotta do it just a little for me .

If you are happy i wish you can take a positive look over everything .

If you are sad come here (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ lemme hug your worries away and you can get away with this too just a little more baby we can get over it .

And last but not the least ......to all of you who are concerned wether you will be here your fav people will leave this app or anything its ok don't think too much enjoy the gift of present .........do not neglect the happy moments of today for that sadnees which may / may not come tomorrow .

And i am actually happy that i have wrote things here and got replies to it .

I wish you all will be safe and happy .

And you all are a part of my lil wattpad family now ........i m too happy to say this .

I am happy to find such great supporters who have supported me with everything thankyou ♥ .....

And to my new people i love you guys too.....and i m here for you if you want to let it out ....gimme i will take everything in and give out all the happiness

I purple you all 💜

Anyone who is reading this just know that you are unique too special and a worthy life ....whatever is happening is for your good just hold on my luv we are too close we can do it ....i m with you ......baby .....

                        THE END
........................................................................