NAUGHTY BUNNIES [M]

Heya i will complete other ff's and oneshot's but i randomly got this idea so i made it i hope u like it .

Enjoy my cuties. 

_________________________________________________________________________-

Third person'spov

It was an usual morning with new shine , everything was still and silent as two beautiful souls were sleeping oh so carelessly on bed . A bird came inside their room chirping  and sat over the dressing table .

When the blonde haired male turned around and groaned as the light hit his face . When a certain someone opened the curtains , GOOD MORNING MY BABIES , c'mon wakey wakey 

Urm , Dada let us sleep please. The lil cutie whined to her dada .

No ! Who told u to stay up all night when u know already there is school today . He said sternly .

C'mon dada just 5 minutes please . Momma tell him please.

Go away MR , shu . Let me take my sleep , u both are same . The blond haired male whined as he took the duvet all over himself and slept again .

I said wake up u two , and u ( he took away the duvet and said )  i was the one to tell u  stay up with her whole night hmm? Get ur ass up u MRS JEON or else it won't be  good for ur ass. 

The blondie man (hehe XD) named taehyung got up with a sudden force and sat up whining at his hubby for letting him sleep more.

Tae looked at the clock and saidIt is only 7 kookie please let me sleep .

Taehyung u know we both have to leave right so please get up now i have prepared the breakfast for both of u get up and eat my baby and u too miss please get up u have school today .

Urm Why the f'''' weekend is for two days only? The lil girl said with a pout and both her parents were shocked at such statement .

Teeha from where are u learning such bad curse words huh ! Don't u dare curse in my home again or else u will see .

Sorry moommmaaa ! teeha whined and left for bathroom .

Jungkookie~ tae sing sang but before he could say anything jungkook ran down with all his might to save himself from the" devil ". 

He knew if he didn't run away , he would never be able to walk on his feet anymore .

I fuc''ing said to u not to cuss infront of her but u a fu''ing dumboo didn't listen to me u idiot now what she will learn huh ! People gonna s'it on my face for not teaching her good manners u piece of s'it come back here . Taehyung yelled not caring about anyone or anything in this world .

Calm down baby ! She is in the bathroom listening everything what will she learn huh ! jungkook yelled back teasing his wifue more but shut his mouth and came back to the room after  5 minutes .

 In the room

Come my babies ! He said to taehyung and teeha as they both were ready and all three of them got down .

                                                       Dining table 

Yeahie ! Finally i will eat something good Hmm. Teeha said  eating and moaning at  the delicious food her dada prepared .

Huh! What do u mean i don't make good food teeha . Taehyung asked raising a brow .

Nu momma u make the most delicious food in the world ab i mean dada learned from u how to make good food , and his efforts are all worth now . HEHE XD 

Hmm ! I know i am the best . Tae sassed as all three of them had their dinner giggling and talking and teeha complaining to both of them about her teachers and school for homework.

Bye momma ! saranghae . Teeha said and kissed her mommies cheecks .

Bye my bub . He said giggling at his babies actions.

Bye Baby ! Jungkook said and pecked his lips covering teeha's eyes .

Bye kookie ! 

So , Here is our lovely family :

Jeon Jungkook - Police officer 

                                     Leader of his batch 

                                     Good looking , kind , honest and protective .

Too possessive over his wifue and daughter .

Kind of goodly obsessed with his family . 

24 years old.

Kim ( Jeon ) Taehyung - Jeon's wifue

                    simple, sweet , sassy , cutie .

              Love his family alot .

   Didn't work as he don't want to , he just wanna be home eat work , take care of his two babies.

26 years old.

Jeon Teeha -  2 years old 

Sweet  ,caring , bratty , short tempered , hate boys ( i don't knoww bro please she just does )

Love her parents , respect them . 

Say her a word and she will start a rap.

 obsessed and over protective for her momma . 

__________________________________xxx_______________________

Done comment down and vote 

I hope u like these , part 2 is under editing up for the next shot tomorrow i guess.

                                                                                           WORD COUNT - 840