STRANGE FEELING

Hello!viewers. Please ignore the mistake ☺️

Author's pov:
Hema made her way to her class. She was not in good mood though. (Note: Hema is a bipolar girl . Because of that , she'll often get mood swings) she didn't had her breakfast too.

She is not willing to do anything. But , she can't skip classes though because she's the most wanted student in her class.

After few struggles she got ready for school. Once she entered the school entrance , she sighed and looked up only to get those beautiful eyes.

Sp was sincerely talking with his friends and also having fun with them and in between laughing though.

By looking at him , hema's complete mood was changed. A sad one into a happy one.

Hema was shocked. Still now  no one can able to make hema normal from her mood swings. Even if they try she'll end up in more pissed off state. But here, total opposite.

Sp didn't do anything but by seeing his smile her mood changed.

Hema's pov:

Few minutes before I was really pissed. But now , I'm happy for no reason. I'm happy because he's happy. What in the hell happened to me? . What is the relationship between me and him? Seriously I have no idea about that.

I think I should approach my sister for that. I'm sure she will help me in this confused feeling. After break I'll go to her 

In class , kaira told me that Maisy is not coming today. I hummed in response and soon class started. All of sudden " Hema ! Are you hiding something from me ? " Kaira asked.

I'm literally confused , " no , but what made you to ask this question? " I asked back. " I can see something is going on between you and sp . But you are not telling to me. " she said in a sad tone.

I weakly smiled at her , " there is nothing in between us still now. And I donno why ? But I'm  feeling something strange whenever I am with him " i told. She was silent for minutes. And then she gave me a smile .

"Okay , don't worry . Let's find out about What is ur feeling on him?" she challenged at herself which made me to smile. Soon, break period came. and I'm still aware of where should I go. So , i told Kaira that I'm gonna meet my sister and walked towards her class.

Spencer pov:

I was in my class chit chatting with my friends because it was our break period. Something happened in my heart suddenly, i placed my hand in my chest and thinking what this feeling ? Yes. It's really different. After few seconds, my eyes sticked on one eyes which is coming near me. ' oh, it's her . What she is doing here at this time?' i thought.

I'm aware that she still didn't see me. But deep in heart, I want her attention towards me. So, without any delay i walked towards her and blocked her way. Her eyes met mine.

Her eyes is having mixed feelings still I can't understand anything. " What are you doing here , little demon? " I asked. And she simply said " I'm here to meet my sister" with a smile. I went blank and freezed by her new attitude.This is the 1st time she's talking to me so calmly and politely.

But I guess I was wrong until " I'm not in the mood to spoil my precious time with you. So, if u leave my way I'll carry on with my work. " She said with a same smile but clearly it annoyed me...ahh ,this irritating queen ... I grumped and moved away from her with annoyance. She made her way to someone and she hugged her tightly

Hema's pov:
I finally met my sister after that disturbing boy. Without any delay, i told her everything what happened for the past 5 month.

(Author : u guys may think... What it's already 5 month??... And yeah, i skipped alot and its 5 month... In these 5 month , they both were always fighting with each other like rival enemies)