Epilogue

George was always one to not have a friend that always knew what he actually had going on. My life was always put aside from others.

Nothing more than a small sliver of others memory. But that memory was forgotten.

I was known for his outfits and how many friends he had gone through.

I did have one friend who I met in 2nd grade. I went to a small elementary school with only 150 kids.

When a new kid with dark brown hair had moved into his class I instantly took notice.

His name was Nick but pretty quickly was dubbed 'Sapnap' by all the other students. Sapnap at the time had moved from Texas because of his parents getting a new job in Florida.

I didn't understand what it meant to be a new kid though I could understand what it was like to not know anyone from a new school.

I had always lived in Florida though my parents were both English.

I don't understand why we had moved but we had.

Now when I was in middle school I was known as 'the weird kid'. I would wear skirts, fishnets and whatever shirt I could find in my mix of old hand me downs.

My acne covered forehead and fluffy hair that clung to my face made me stand out more than I would have liked.

I started stealing when I was 11 and discovered I was a pathological liar.

This built up a reputation for me.

That was the only thing that I could stay to so that I wasn't just someone lost in everyone's memory's.

Now that leads me today.

My friends, Sapnap, Karl, Bad, and quackity were always the best to hang out with.

They took risks and time to know me.

This fed me adrenaline.

—————————————

Hi! This isn't what I wanted for my writing this chapter but you do need some backstory for the book!

Take care and take care of yourself!