Harsh Punishments

Start from the beginning

Sora-Have some needs to attend to?

Koenji-Yes, my lady.

Sora-Well, be sure to be extra clean after. 

Koenji-Yes, my lady. Enjoy the food.

I went home, but I have no idea to make this feeling stop. I tried drawing, cleaning, and other things around my apartment before I went into the shower to get extra clean as my lady ordered.

Koenji's mind-Why won't it stop?!

(Sora's POV)

I think we may have overdone it with her re-education. She might have trouble learning how to tame a basic human desire for her age. None of us will go over and do it for her, so I had Shiro take (Y/N) outside to play while I talked this over with Senko. I offered to put her next to one of those taverns where women and men love to dance on poles, but Senko said that she doesn't want to take advantage of her friend than she already is.

Senko-I believe the Television can assist us in educating her about this. Or Shiro can cast another spell to keep these desires at bay.

Sora-I suppose I can have Shiro perform this task every once in a while. We'll let them play for a while longer before she does it.

Senko bowed her head and then finished cleaning what was left of the dishes.

(Shiro's POV)

I had to tire (Y/N) out, so I thought a game of tag would help. Being as amazing as I am, I could easily not get tagged, but I let them sometimes to make sure he doesn't get frustrated and quits before he gets tired. While we were out here playing he nearly tripped and fell from hitting one of those stones in the parking lot for the cars. I was lucky that I caught him because not only would I hate myself for letting him get hurt, Lady Sora would be furious, and I would hate to be the one on her bad side.

Shiro-Let's just play somewhere else. Like with grass or going to a pool.

(Y/N)-O-Ok.

Suddenly, a police car pulled up with another black car before officers and some lady in a suit came out. I found this suspicious, so I read their mind to find out that they were here because... (Y/N) was reported kidnapped. It has to be the doing of his so-called 'parents', so I used some of my magic to dull their senses and take (Y/N) upstairs to tell Lady Sora what was going on.

((D/N)'s POV)

The fucking bitch thinks she can just tell us where she's going and not expect me to do anything about it. She's got another thing coming. I wonder if her tails and tits are bulletproof. I took another shot at the bar. I've been here since opening after I made the fucking report. Bartender leaned on the counter while cleaning a cup.

Bartender-Hey, that was the last one. Can't have too much, now.

(D/N)-Whatever... B-*hic* Bitch is about to get what's coming to her.