Chapter 2: The Invitation

Freen's Pov

" Becky... hmm.. S-stop teasing.. Come here.. " i said as i tilt my head side wards to give her more access to my neck.

Then i felt her smile on my skin. I let out a soft giggle when she pinched the side if my belly.

" That tickles.. " i said and caress her silky hair.

" Freen's body is so soft.. " Becky said between her kisses on my neck and now her hand is roaming on my stomach.

" Becky... I want you.. " i said as i try to lift her face from my neck.

She pulled away and look at me with a smirk.

" My baby is being impatient. " she said then gives me a quick kiss on my lips and stare down at me with her bright eyes.

" Thats because you've been torturing me for almost half an hour baby.. " i said then pulled her down and kiss her.

Becky do really like foreplay. I do too. But this time its too much. I miss her.

" But we have all day baby.. " she said and started to rain candy kisses on my face. I smiled. Then i put my arm around her neck. Our lips found each other.

I pulled her closer to deepen our kiss.

Her hands started to roam on my body again. On my stomach. Then higher and higher. She's about to reach one of her favorite part of me when we heard the door bell rang.

We parted our lips and i heard her groan in protest.

" Damn. Who the hell is it?" Then bury her face on my neck frustratedly.

" Can we just pretend that we hear nothing?" Becky asked and now i can feel her kissing my neck again.

" hmm... Becky.." she really knows how to make me moan.. Shes now licking my neck then suck a particular part.

" B-becky.. N-no.. D-Dont put m-marks.."

Then the door bell rang again. And becky pulled away. Annoyance is obvious on her face.

" Let me guess. Its your best friend. "

" I dont know. " i said but i have the feeling that she's right

" That halfty really knows when to show up. Trust me Freen. She has a thing on you. " she said then got up from the bed.

" Dont be ridiculous Becky. Rosé is just my best friend. " i said then reached for my shirt and wear it.

i saw her sighed.

" I'll be back in my room.." she said and before she left she kissed me And whisper.

" i think foundation can still cover that baby"

And when i look in the mirror i literally facepalm.

She just put a kiss mark on my neck! I just told her not too I shook my head and the door bell rang again. So i hurriedly pulled out my foundation and covered it.

Then i went out of my room to open the door.

It is really my best friend.

" Annyeong!" she said while smiling

" Annyeong Rosé" then i opened the door wider.

She went in and sat on the sofa.

" coffee?" i offered and she nodded.

" What took you so long to open the door?" She asked and before i could answer the door next to my room opened. And Becky stepped out only wearing a big T-shirt.