Simple Fix

Synopsis: Roselia is hosting a meet and greet. Rinko starts finding it hard to keep up with talking to all the fans

-----------------------

"You guys are so cool."

"I wanna be in a band like you!"

"What's it like being in a band?"

"Is it hard to do all of this?"

"Do you being in a band?"

There were so many questions. So many conversations. So many people to talk to.

It was all too much for Rinko. She could only handle so much talking to people each day. After a while she just couldn't deal with it anymore and became easy to snap. And if it was too overwhelming, she would also go mute. Not fun at all.

There was a brief pause in the meet and greet while the next group of people got ready to come in. Rinko was not ready. She debated leaving and hiding somewhere. She knew the others would cover for her if she vanished without a word. They all knew this happened to her sometimes.

"Rinko? You look a bit pale. Do you feel alright?" Yukina came over to where she was standing at.

Rinko shook her head. She didn't feel good at all now. Her nerves were making her sick. Another bad thing that sometimes happened when socializing became too much for her.

"Come with me. Let's go get some water." Yukina held out her hand to Rinko.

Rinko nodded and took her hand. They left the room. The others would probably understand and hopefully be able to lie to the next wave a people.

"Can you talk right now?" Yukina asked as they walked.

Rinko nodded, "Yes... but I'd rather not..."

"That's fine." Yukina shrugged, "Take a breather. You need it."

They came to a small break area. Yukina grabbed a water bottle from a cooler and handed it to Rinko. Rinko gave her a slight nod to thank you and drank most of the bottle. Now that she was in a quiet place, her nerves were starting to settle down a bit.

"That was a lot of people. I think we all started struggling with them too. Not as bad as you did obviously, but it definitely was a challenge." Yukina said.

Rinko nodded along. It did seem like even the others were overrun by the amount of people and questions they were being asked. There were a lot of fans here today.

"What do you think of this meet and greet? Is it okay or is it bad?"

Rinko shook her head. She didn't like it. Too many people at once. She couldn't process the conversations between each person well enough.

"Perhaps we should ask them to not send in so many people next time." Yukina mumbled, seeming to be talking to herself now, "It'll take longer, but it will be less draining overall of we can space out the people more effectively."

"Can we do that for today?" Rinko asked.

"Hmm... I can see about it. I can't guarantee they'll agree to it, but I'll try." Yukina replied.

"Thank you..."

Yukina smiled at her, "I want everyone to be comfortable during events. If this is too much for us, I can't imagine how bad it is for you right now."

Rinko returned the smile. Yukina held out her hand. Rinko took it and allowed her to lead. They started heading back, but then Yukina turned down a different hallway. They ended up in the front where the fans were waiting for their turn.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." Yukina said, before walking up to one of the security personnel.

Rinko watched as she spoke to them. It took a few minutes of exchanges before Yukina returned to her.

"They'll see what they can do. Let's head back. If, you're ready to."

Rinko nodded. She felt like she could handle it again. She had enough time to gather herself for now. She didn't want to hide away for too long. It would be unfair to everyone, as much as she knew they wouldn't care even if she vanished for the rest of the meet and greet.

They made their way back to the room. They hung back as the current group was in there. They'd wait until they left first. If they didn't, Rinko was sure she'd be overwhelmed by them all almost immediately.

"They seem to be struggling, don't you think?" Yukina commented.

Rinko looked out at the three girls who remained. All of them seemed overwhelmed by the fans as well. So it really wasn't just her who was having problems here today. That was a little bit of a relief to Rinko. At least she wasn't alone in her feelings today. Normally she was the only one who had issues.

"I feel bad for them." Rinko stated.

"Yeah, but if we go out now, we'll just cause more choas." Yukina replied.

"I know..."

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yeah. I can do it." Rinko nodded in determination.

"If you have to step out again you are free to do so. Don't feel like you can't since you already did it once."

"I'll keep that in mind." Rinko said.

Soon enough, the group left and they were back in silence. Yukins and Rinko returned to the room and took up their positions again.

"Everything good, you two?" Lisa questioned.

"Yes, everything is fine." Yukina nodded, "I did asking they would lower the group numbers. I'm not sure if they will, though."

"I hope they do. It'll be a big help. There's too many of them at once. No one can keep up with them." Sayo commented.

"Yeah... there's so many people." Ako nodded.

"We're almost done. Just a few more groups." Yukins stated.

Rinko was still a little nervous. How many would they decrease the groups by if they did it at all? Would it be enough to ease up the stress on them all? She didn't know.

The door opened and the next group walked in. There were way less people in it than before. That was a big relief. Now they could all hopefully focus on the fans better and not feel overwhelmed by the amount of questions.