Investigation

Nene walked over to the Mcdonald's. It was very empty inside. No workers, customers, or food. The only thing that stood out was the sign by the bathroom that said "Free Mcflurries inside!" Nene walked in and didn't see a bathroom. Instead, she saw a maze-like place with yellow and green floors, ceilings, and walls. "W-where am I?" Nene asked herself. "WONDERHOI!" A familiar voice yelled out. "E-Emu!?!?!" Nene exclaimed. "What are you doing here???" "WONDERHOI!" Emu replied with. "Weren't you gonna move to Ohio or something???" Nene questioned. "WONDERHOI!" Emu once again replied with. "This can't be Emu, she never does this..." Nene thought to herself. She decided to explore the maze, however, all she saw was the same yellow and green wallpaper covering everything. She circled around the maze for what seemed hours until she saw something peculiar from where she came. There was suddenly a grey brick along with a sign that said "Step on this brick to get out!!" She was suspicious of it but it was her only hope out. She grabbed Emu by the arm to try and take her with her, However, Emu wouldn't move an inch. Nene had to leave her there swearing that she'll come back for her.