ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ

Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Oғ Us ☁︎

-

Jᴜʟᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

After Ethan died I didn't go to work the next day. Ethan was everything I had left. All the memories I had with him and my Parents came up again and I cried my eyes out.

Angela and the others called me but I didn't answer. I didn't wanna talk to anyone. I was now alone. Everything was gone.

In the evening I decided that I had to get some fresh air and that i couldn't just sit here and cry for the rest of my life.

I walked out and went for a walk. The night was cold and it started to rain. I didn't put on my hooded jacket so my hair got wet.

I didn't care tho. The nightsky looked stunning. The stars were bright and the moonlight shone in my face.

As I walked back home the rain had stopped and my hair was dried because of the cold wind.

On my way to my Apartment I Suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up to apologize and when I saw who the Person was i didn't say a word at first.

"Oh hey Jules. Why weren't you at work today?" Lance asked me but I didn't answer. All I did was hug him. He was shocked but quickly hugged me back.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I buried my face into his chest.

-

Sᴡᴇᴇᴛs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

I let her cry into my chest as i carefully stroked her back.

As we parted i looked at her face. Her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes were puffy and red.

She looked down, probably out of embarrassment.

"What happened Jules?" I asked. She sniffed.

"Ethan died..." was all she said. My heart broke a little as i saw the sadness never leaving her eyes.

"Shit...im so sorry." I said and pulled her back into a hug.
"He's gone...Everyone i ever loved is gone. I don't want to be alone forever." Jules said.

"You're not alone. You have Angela, Hodgins, Zack, me and the others. We're all here for you." I said.

"Can I maybe stay at yours for the night? Please?" She asked me. I froze but nodded. "Sure." I said and we went towards my Apartment.

As we got into my Apartment i quickly cleaned my bed and made it comfortable for her. "Im gonna sleep on the couch." I told her.

"No, no you're not. You're gonna sleep in your bed and I'm gonna sleep on the couch." She said.

"Nope, the guest gets the better bed so either you sleep in the bed and I sleep on the couch or you go home." I said looking as serious as I could.

"Fine." She said. "Oh, do you maybe...have a shirt and shorts for me?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said and looked through my drawer for a shirt and shorts. I gave her some and she went into the bathroom.

"Did you have dinner yet?" I asked her. "No." She said loud enough for me to hear.

I ordered pizza and as she came out I turned around. I looked at her and my heart skipped a beat when i saw her.

"You- you look nice." I stuttered a little. I quickly turned back around to hide my flushed cheeks. "Thank you." I heard her say.

"What do you wanna drink?" I asked her. "Do you have Coke?" She asked and sat on the couch.

"Yes." I answered and poured her some coke into a glass. I gave it to her and sat down beside her. "I ordered pizza for us. I hope that okay." I said.

She nodded. "Yes, I love Pizza." She said and i relaxed.
"Good. Do you maybe wanna watch a movie?" I asked her.

"Wich one?" She asked. "I dont know. You can decide. I'll watch whatever you wanna wa-" i was interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll get it." I said and went to the door. I got the pizza and went back inside. I saw her going through my DVDs.

"I like this one." She said pointing at Pretty woman.

"Oh, a classic! I like that one too." I said. I placed the pizza on the table in front of my couch and got me a drink too.

She turned on the Television and we started watching the movie.
After one or one and a half hour was over I felt her head hit my shoulder.

I looked down and saw her sleeping. I smiled and watched the rest of the movie. When the movie was over I picked her up and placed her on my bed.

I turned off the lights and went back into the living room. I placed the pizza leftovers into my fridge and the dirty dishes in the sink.

After that I went into the bathroom and changed into my sleeping clothes.

I turned off the rest of the lights and went to sleep too. I think i might have an idea to make her a little happier again.

-

Tʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs sᴏ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ. Oᴍɢ I ᴄᴀɴᴛ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴍ (>▽<)

Aɴʏᴡᴀʏ ʙʏᴇᴇ [ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ] ❥