ɪɪɪ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Oғ Us ☁︎

-

Jᴜʟᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

I sat in Hodgins Lab talking with him about some random stuff as Dr. Brennan came in.

"Jules, I found the cause of your Parents dead." She said.

My head shot up and my eyes widened. "What happened to them?" I asked walking up to her.

They had a car accident on their way back to you but the accident wasn't their fault. Someone ploted that. Someone tried to kill them and succeeded. He took the body's into the alley and drove the car somewhere else." She explained as i listened to every single word she said.

Shivers went down my spine at the thought of someone wanting to kill them. "Why would someone want to kill my Parents?" I asked confused.

"I don't know but there has to be more behind that." She said.

I nodded. "Thank you Dr. B. I hope we'll find the Person who did that to my parents." I said smiling sadly at her.

"We will. Trust me Jules. We will make the best funeral for them." She said smiling back.

She left and I turned back to Hodgins. "I am so sorry for you Jules." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back.

I guess it's time for my next appointment. Yay..." I said ironically.
Hodgins smirked at me and I left his Lab, walking towards Lance's office.

As I got there I just went in without knocking. "Hey." I said not smiling this time.

"Hey. What's wrong?" He asked. I was surprised by how fast he realized I wasn't feeling fine.

"Oh, Dr. B finally found the cause of my Parents death." I said.

"If you allow me to ask, What happened?" He asked carefully.
I nodded and started explaining to him what Temperance explained to me.

He listened and nodded his head. "Im so for you, Jules. Who do you think would want to kill your Parents." He asked.

"I don't know. They were the nicest people ever. I don't get why anyone would want to harm them." I said looking confused.

"Maybe they had secrets. Everyone does." He said. I thought about it.
'Would my parents really have secrets? They always told me about everything.' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, maybe..." I then replied. "Also thank you again for that Dinner yesterday. It was really nice." I said finally smiling at him.

He smiled back. "No problem. Hadn't been out like that for a while." He said.

"Where's Josi?" I asked realizing the soft black cat with white paws wasn't here. "Oh, she's with another client right now. She a busy cat." He joked.

I chuckeld. "She sure is." I answered still laughing lightly.

"We still have ten minutes left. What do you want to talk about?" He asked me. "How about you tell me stuff about yourself now. You know, because i always tell you about me." I said smirking lightly.

"But that's my job. To talk about you, not me." He told me looking offended.

"Yeah, but I wanna know about you now." I said.
"Okay, I'm Lance Sweets but you know that. I am 22 years old and live in Washington DC. I live alone near your new apartment and I really like my Job. Is that enough?" He asked me.

"That's everything I already knew. Tell me about your favorite Song, food or game." I said.

"Okay how about you tell me one thing and I tell you one thing? Sounds good right?" He suggested.

"Okay, my favorite song is 'enchanted' by Taylor Swift. Now yours." I said smiling.
"My favorite song is 'put the lime in the coconut'. What's your favorite food?" I laughed a little at his answer.

"My favorite food is Chicken Nuggets and yours?"

"I really like pancakes and noodles. Favorite drink?"

"Coca Cola of course! It's the best. I bet you like it too." I said loudly.
"Yes, I do like Coca Cola but water is also good." He replied.

"Basic." I mumbled. "What was that?" He asked me.
"Oh nothing. Look at the time. Ten minutes are over. Byeee and don't forget to bring Josi to the next appointment or I won't answer any questions." I said waving and leaving.

"Mhm. I will." He said.

-

Sᴡᴇᴇᴛs ᴘᴏᴠ

-

I watched her leave and starred at the door. 'She's a little different from my other clients. I enjoy talking fo her more and her smile makes me smile.' I thought.

I didn't even realize my cheeks reddened but Booth came in.
"Whoa, what happened to your cheeks. Did you got slapped?" He asked.

"No, of course not. It's nothing." I said hiding my face a little.
"Aww, who made you blsuh. Come on tell me. I won't snitch." He said leaning on the couch.

"No one." I replied. "Sure?" He asked leaning on the couch more.
"Yes, I am sure. Now if you don't mind I will leave now and eat my lunch." I said walking past him out of my office.

I sat at my table and munched on my fries. I saw Zack siting down in front of me. "Hello." He said.

"Hello." I replied back with no emotion on my face. He was also emotionless. "So I heard you went on a date with my best friend?" He asked me.

I froze. "Is Jules your best friend?" He nodded.
"It wasn't a date. Just a little Dinner under friends." I told him.

He raised a brow. "You like Jules, don't you?" He kept eye contact.
"I mean, yes, as a friend of course. She's really nice." I said.

"Mhm. Sure. Just don't come to me asking for tips on how to ask her out. And if you do, i advice you to treat her good or me and Hodgins will make you regret treating her badly." Zack said.

My eyes widened. "I would never treat her bad. I also won't ask her out. She's just my client or friend, I don't know." I said looking serious.

"Better for you. Goodbye." Zack said and left. I watched him leave and then kept on eating.

'Why would I ever ask Jules out?'

-

Yᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ. ;) ʙʏᴇᴇᴇ ❥

Ps: ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ʟᴀᴢʏ sᴏ I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. ( ་ ⍸ ་ )