⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter eight ୧ ⎯⎯

Start from the beginning

"my names kabey melon, pleasure to meet you" a olden man who was sat on a couch spoke directly towards the three.

"he said melon" "oh wow you have a taste name" happy soon spoke, and Natsu continued leaving lucy annoyed.

in a hushed voice she told the pair off for being rude towards they're current boss.

the man named kabey smiled "Dont worry about it."

lucy directing her attention back towards kabey, couldnt help but think of where she heard the name before although no matter how much she thought about it. she couldnt figure it out.

kabey continued talking the three listening closely

"first things first, allow me to tell you about the job" kabey started, holding his hands infront of him leaning forward slightly.

"its pretty straight forwards really, duke everlue has a book called 'day break' i would like you to burn it for me" kabey said, his voice serious

"no problem, ill burn the whole place down if you want" natsu joked.

lucy not amused one bit.

"atleast violet would have laughed at my joke" natsu pouts slighty.

lucy sighed and looked towards kabey before softly asking a question politly "May i ask why sir?"

before kabey could respond natsu butted in, "for 20,000 jules? who cares?" natsu spoke. hearing this kabey became slightly confused.

"the reward have been raised to 2 million Jules" kabey said, sternly. all three of the wizards went pale hearing this. it was uncommon for a low job to be paid this high.

"2 million?" all three of them spoke

kabey nodded before looking down to the floor "im sorry i assumed you was aware the amount changed."

"why'd you raise the price sir?" lucy spoke confused.

kabey hearing this questing tightened his first together.

"because it means that much to me. that book needs to be destroyed, no matter the cost" kabey said.

natsu suddenly stood up, his fists a blaze "oh yeah! im fired up!" he exclaimed egerly. before grabbing lucy and heading straight out of the building

leaving kabey muttering to himself

"day break. it must be burned. it cannot exist any longer."

----

Lucy is standing awkwardly outside of the duke everlue estate.

"Hello?" Lucy shouted to no one.

Natsu and happy pearing at the blonde from behind a tree

"Don't screw up okay?" Natsu whispered nervously to the blonde

"Break a leg" happy spoke quietly.

Before Lucy had a chance to respond, a huge woman appeared from the ground. The woman wore a maid outfit, similar to Lucy's and her hair a ravishing pink colour similar to natsu's was tied into two pig tails.

Seeing this, made Lucy shocked quickly jumping scared.