part 2 the local drugstore

My brother and I and Mom went to our local drugstore to get ourselves some covid baby pills. We got all the babies supplies that we need.
We went to the cashier to pay for the stuff, the cashier said since you're buying two covid baby pills you get two free packs of covid baby diapers we were happy because we only got regular baby diapers after we finish paying for everything we went home.
After we go home we put everything in our rooms got the pills out, I read the instructions to my brother and the instructions say read instructions before using.
step one take clothing off including socks and underwear then get properly change into a covid baby diaper.
Step 2 if no adults can give you covid baby formula prepare the formula when finish put it on the floor in the area you will be a baby.
step three use the required amount of covid baby pill to become your desired age.
step 4 have fun. After I read the instructions we told Mom what to do and to help us get our diaper change.
after we got our diaper change we went back to my room, we sit down on the bed and we're both pretty nervous about taking the covid baby pill so I decided to be brave and take it then everything went to Black.
10 votes for the next chapter