part one

My brother and I were watching the same old cartoon into an ad popped up, at first we were about to change the channel into the ad to catch our eye.
the ad said are you bored because of this pandemic go to your local drugstore and go pick up our covid baby pill.
it will transform you like a baby as you see here.
showing five kids ranging up from 7 years old to 17 years old just in diapers and they were skinny and fat.
The man in the ad said show them how they work kids and all the kids took the pill and drink some water.
One by one the kids on the TV transformed into babies in front of our eyes and their diapers did not fall off of them they became little baby diapers.
I pause the TV and look at my brother and I said we got to get this.
He said no I don't want to be changed into a permanent baby.
I unpause the TV and we kept watching the ad.
As you can see we got our 7-year-old chubby boy as a 3-year-old, we got our 17-year-old as a 2-year-old, our very skinny nine-year-old as a one-year-old, and our 14-year-old as a newborn. look at our 10-year- old a 4 year old.
And after your finish with the fun, take our formula cure that comes with every box and you will turn normal as if you never took the pill. Five people walk on stage gave the babies bottles and they turn back like they never use the pill before.
The person from the ad said these kids need to get their diaper changed, after that the side effects page starts scrolling you can get diarrhea heartburn constipation permanent incontinence temporary incontinence peeing yourself and pooping yourself including death.
just kidding the ad said and scroll the the real side effect page temporary incontinence lost.
My brother and I look at each other and we said we got to get. we ran to mom showed her the ad, mom was confused why we want to become baby so we tell heard that we're always stuck in the house because of covid and we done everything to do. mom agree to buy us covid baby pills and baby supplies.
20 votes if you want more chapters