Drunken night

(Ngl he looking old asl)

Y/n and Oakley were having a horrible argument about y/n alcohol problems. Y/n alcohol problems came from the trauma of her mother and father's death. To yn the drink stopped those problems just for a day and some hours.

Oakley loved y/n and didn't like seeing her in her drunk state. He would have to pick her up at the club at unthinkable night hours. Oakley even paid for yn therapy so she could get help.

Yn had to fix her problems or else their son 1-year-old son wouldn't have a mother. Yn cried at the thought of her baby boy not having a mother.

" what if you did and zyan ask why he doesn't have a mommy? If you don't get the help I'm leaving with zyan." Oakley was furious that she was so ignorant.

Yn mouth hit the floor. Tears from her eyes because what Oakley said was true. She felt insulted that he would ever take her baby away. " oak-oakley you can't take away my baby." Her cries hiccup.

Oakley sat on the chair hand rubbing his temple. " I don't ever want that baby, I want us to raise our son together but you make me think otherwise. I want the old you back" yn crumbled to her knees shedding a waterfall of tears. Oakley walked her getting on the floor to comfort her.

" I love you so much. You have to change for zyan, not for me but for our son" Oakley let her cry out. Water tears on his shirt but he didn't care. Yn had to change because her son had a future.

" I love you too. I want us to start new. I want to become fully sober so we can have a big family" yn looking into Oakley's brown eyes. Seeing the pain she caused him. She hated herself for that.

Oakey helped yn up. He helps her up bridal style carrying her to their room. He helps her get undress not caring about her naked structure.

Oakley ran her a hot bubble bath. He washed her lower back as she can not reach it.

Yn smiled at her lover. She loved how he cared so much. She never had anybody to care for her.

Yn pulled Oakley's face closer to her pecking his lips. Oakley kissed her harder and more passionately. Yn blew some bubbles in his face. The giggles of happiness came from the two.

Their laughter was cut short when their son awakened from his sleep with tears coming down his face. He was holding his blanket, his pj mask pajamas on, and his teddy bear.

The two looked at their son who rub his eye" Mama I had a bad dream." Yn awed at her son. Yn told Oakley to take zyan to bed so she could n get out of the tub.

"Mommy is gonna come to bed in a moment ok bub?" The little boy shock his head as his father carried him out.

Time skip

The little family was in bed keeping close. Zyan lay on his mother's chest as she massage his back. The small snoring coming from the boy. This was the 7th time zyan came running to his parent's room

It wasn't a bad dream. He heard his mother and father arguing. He heard crying and wanted to make her feel better. He loved his mother.

Oakley was fast asleep by now. Yn swallowed this moment of her boys. She wouldn't change it for the world. Zyan was fully knocked out. Yn tried to pull him off and take him to his room back which only woke the boy up.

"No mama I want to stay wif you," he said in a low tone. She didn't mind. She put him back in bed and cuddle him

" I love you zyan."

" I love you too mama"

Zyan pov

That's my story guys. My mom and dad are married now. My mom fixed her alcohol problems. I'm 19 now. I finished high school and now I'm in college.

My parents had other children after me. My sister Rein and my brother Oaken.

I hope you enjoyed it. This is a Farwell.

                    The end

Author note: this was actually sad ngl. The ending hit me harder. Tell me your favorite part. Sorry, this was so short.

Vote and comments, please.