(N..n..don't even make the mistake of peeling.. and what is siddartha..siddartha..huh..Call us Yuvraj Siddharth.. Do you know what is your mistake... Your mistake is that you want to lead the kingdom by being a princess. Which is the work of princes... If you were like common princesses, then maybe we would have made you my queen..tch..tch..Now we are both married(pointing towards her hairline which is filled with vermillion)But never mind.. no one will know anything about this marriage... because I will take your life today itself..

Avneet numbs by listening to his words.. she can't believe on herself that she trusts her enemies... she is now angry but not with him but with herself because she believes in him .. she now hates him but not more than herself because she trusts him and she thinks her biggest mistake is that she trusts on him.... Tears flow through her eyes continuously ..she wants to stop the stupid tears but she can't..

suddenly she feels pain in her right hand.. she sees that his husband aka Siddartha tightly holding his right hand that why it's paining and her father in law aka cunning Vikram heats a thing like stone .. she immediately understands the thing...the thing is nothing but a stone which upper surface has design, tattoo or any type of kingdom's symbol.. the stone used for making symbol on criminal of kingdom or queen or king of the kingdom for a sign that they are criminal or king or queen...the design of criminal and queen or king are different... after heating the stone he holds her right wrist...

Vikram:(smirkly) tumhe to maut se bhi buri maut maarenge.. jaanti ho iss pathar par kiska nishaan h.. apraadhi ka... or tum banogi rajyadrohi kyuki ye mohar tum par lagakar hum tumhe tumhare hi mata pita ka hatyaara ghoshit kar denge..jisse praja me koi bhi kisi stri ko shastra vidhya shikhane ka apraadh nahi karega...

(You will be killed by a death worse than death.. Do you know whose mark is on this stone.. of the criminal...Or you are a traitor because by applying this stamp on you, We will declare you the murderer of your own parents.So that no one among the subjects would commit the crime of teaching scriptures to a woman...)

Avneet : nahiii.. aisa karne ki sochna bhi mat...

(No.. don't even think of doing this...)

She tries to free her hand from Siddartha but it is so tight...

Vikram presses the stone toward the skin of the wrist.

Avneet (yells in pain): nahii.... Aaaaa.... .aaah... ..maaa... . baba....

(Nooo.... Aaaaa.... .aaah... ..maaa... . baba....)

The whole surrounding fills with Avneet's painful scream and Siddartha and his father's evil laugh......

After a while Vikram remove the stone from her wrist after realizing the mohar had printed on her skin permanently.. meanwhile Avneet stand like a statue but she feels a water drop on her hand.. she sees Siddartha who sees everywhere but not her.. suddenly rain starts heavily.....everyone there wet by the water of rain ....suddenly

Vikram: nahiiiii......ye kaise ho sakta h ...

(No, how can this be...)

Avneet sees Vikram who is wet by the rain..and then her eyes fall on her right wrist...she smiles to see the mohar on her hand ....vikram is stilled in shock and trauma that how he did this mistake.. actually he makes mohar of the queen on her wrist instead of rajyadrohi.... meanwhile, Siddartha hold loose and avneet takes this as an opportunity...and escape from his hand . she seized a sword of a soldier who stands nearby her...

Avneet(boldly): tum log kuchh nahi kar sakte.. ye kayanaat bhi humare paksh me ...iss rajya ne hume apni maharani chun liya h .... Tum log jo kar sakte the tumne kiya.. tumne avneet ko kamjor kiya bhavanao ke saamne ..par tum bhaavi maharani avneet kaur ko kamjor nahi kar sakte ho.... Tum sabne ye sab karke bahut galat kiya ..tum sabse hum badla lenge vo bhi byaaj samet....

(You people can't do anything.. even this universe is in my favor... this state has chosen me as its queen...You guys did whatever you could.. You made Avneet weak in front of her feelings..But you cannot weaken future queen Avneet Kaur.... All of you have done very wrong by doing all this.. I will take revenge from all of you and that too with interest....)

Her voice shows her boldness, courage, love, pain, and hate... the words are not said by Avneet but by future maharani avneet kaur....

Vikram: tumhe kya lagta h tum bach paaogi yaha se ...ye maharani ka mohar lagne se khud ko maharani mat samjho...

(What do you think you will be able to escape from here... do not consider yourself as a queen by getting the stamp of the queen...)

Avneet: tch..tch... bilkul nahi samjh rahi hu ..or samjhu bhi kyu ....samjhte to vo h jo h nhi... or hum maharani hi h.. to hume samjhne ki jarurat hi nahi....

(Tch..tch...I am not understanding at all..and why should I understand....they are the ones who don't understand...and I am queen only...so there is no need for me to understand....)

Vikram is scared by her boldness but does not show it...she looks dangerous because her vermillion is fully covered on her forehead by rain ...her wet hairs swings in the air due to heavy wind... her sword is fully drenched with blood ....vikram signals the guard to attack ...avneet kills them also in a minute... suddenly the storm begins...nobody opens their eyes clearly due to heavy wind and rain ...avneet also put her elbow on her forehead to cover her eyes from wind and rain ....she opens her eyes then but not clearly...she runs from the place to sees the weather... after a distance, she sounds a whistle... her whistle's sound mixed into the surrounding but a new sound appears there ..it's the sound of her horse "baadal".. she sits on her horse and disappears from there in a minute ... after a while ... she sees a sea there where a big ship is about to start ...she jumps down from her horse...she kiss on his head..

Avneet: baadal..humara safar yhi tak ka tha...ab humara ek dushre ko alvida karne ka samay aa gya h. dhanyavaad humari sahayta ke liye... sayad yaha par tum hi sirf vishwas ke yogya the....ab jao yaha se.. or humara intezaar karna hum tumse dobara milenge..

(Badal..our journey was till here...now the time has come for us to say goodbye to each other. Thank you for helping us...maybe you were the only one here to be trusted....now go from here..and wait for me, I will meet you again.

After that baadal leaves from there and Avneet also goes into the ship quickly... as well as she goes there two girls hug her...one is looking younger than her and the other is elder than her..

Girl1: dii.. aap thik to h n ...

(DII.. are you fine?)

Avneet noded...

Girl2: Avneet... Yuvraj siddartha kaha h ..

(Avneet... where is Yuvraj Siddharth..)

Avneet: dii.. yuvraaj siddartha nhi.... Dhokhebaaz siddartha h vo

(dii... not Yuvraj Siddharth.... cheater siddartha...)

Girl 2 is confused after listening to her.. but she knows it is not the time to question ...then she sees towards girl1 who is looking tired ..she takes her to the place on the ship where the rain's water is not disturbed...and tries to make her sleep ...meanwhile..

Avneet: nigam kingdom tum ye mat samjhna ki kaur rajya bhi tumhara ho gaya h ...aisa kabhi nahi hoga ...tum ye mat samjhna ki kahani ka adhyay yaha samapt ho gya h ...kyuki kahaani ka adhayay ab shuru hi hua.. ek-ek se badla lungi ....apne rajya ko vaapas bhi lungi or apne adhikaar bhi chin lungi..(She looks towards her queen's mohar) ye mohar beshak vo mohar h jo har rani ko uske adhikaar yaad dilate h ..par hume ye tum sabka dhokha yaad dilayega...

(Nigam Kingdom, don't think that the Kaur kingdom has also become yours...this will never happen...don't think that the chapter of the story has ended here... because the chapter of the story has just started.. I will take revenge on each and every one....I will take back my kingdom and snatch my rights too..(She looks towards her queen's mohar)This stamp is undoubtedly that stamp which reminds every queen of her rights: ..but it will remind me of all your betrayals...)

She said that towards looking at the sky .....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.