Tatsumi is pissed to reads that news. Kurome holds his hand and she tries to calm him down. Tatsumi can feel her hand holding his hand and he becomes calm little bit.

"Okay. Let's focus on saving your friends. We need a plan." Tatsumi tries to focus.

"You're right. We can still save them from the Empire's lies." Agrees Kurome. Then she looks at Tatsumi and she realizes that he doesn't have weapon. "Tatsumi. I think you should go to buy a weapon." She suggests.

"Oh. You're right." Tatsumi realizes and Kurome giggles.

"Don't worry Tatsumi. I know the place where you can buy a weapon." Says Kurome and she goes to the armory. Tatsumi follows her from behind.

Meanwhile, there is an older woman with gray hair and purple eyes. She wears purple clothes and a purple hat. On her left hand, She wears a metal glove. She is well known as Barbara Oarburgh.

She looks at them curiously but she decides to not following them. She then goes to another direction.

Inside the cafe, There is Taeko who now talking with a girl with pale skin, auburn hair (light red in the anime), and red eyes (pink in the anime). She wears a butterfly headphone accessory on her head. She wears vocalist-like clothing consisting of a white, long-sleeve shirt with the collar tied with a red ribbon under a black vest, a red, checkered miniskirt, and black leather below-the-knee boots. Her name is Chelsea. Chelsea gives Taeko reports.

"All members of Assassination Groups are patroling and searching for someone. I think they are more in searching for someone. Possibly, Kurome" Says Chelsea.

"I see. What happened to Kurome?" Asks Taeko even though that she already knows what happened.

"She was gone. I looked for her but she was gone." Answers Chelsea.

"You make a wise decision you two." Says Taeko in heart.

"Anyway, there is something weird about Dr.Stylish. I mean he is weird from beginning but..." Reports Chelsea.

"You want to say that there was something suspicious about Dr.Stylish?" Guesses Taeko.

"Yes. Something suspicious about Dr.Stylish. He is obviously our enemy but...I don't think that he isn't on Empire's side. Lately, his experiment now involving people of the Empire including Imperial Polices and Imperial Soldiers." Chelsea continues. 

"I am not surprise to hear that but how can you conclude that Dr.Stylish isn't on Empire side?" Asks Taeko.

"Recently, I heard rumors from Revolutionary Armies telling that his guinea pigs were killing some Imperial Polices and Soldiers." Answers Chelsea.

"I see. This will be interesting." Taeko understands.

"Can you report this to Madam Merra? I can't go to see Madam Merra because I'm still in the investigation. Beside, I still in the investigation." Asks Chelsea.

"I will do it. You must be careful." Says Taeko.

"Don't worry. I will." Says Chelsea and she grabs a strawberry-flavored lollipop and suck it.

The old woman goes to the abandoned warehouse near harbor. The old woman gets in and she looks at a young woman with long, black hair. Under her left eye, she has a birthmark. Her fingernails are long and also lacquered in purple. In addition, she wears a purple, free-flowing dress with a black and white plaid belt. Her name is Merraid Oarburgh.

She is licking the right ear of a girl with green eyes and long, blonde hair wearing a maid's outfit named Gilberda. Not only that, she grabs her breasts using her both hands.