Chapter 12

"Oh my god, I love London! We're here, we're finally here! Yay!" Ariana squealed beside me on the girls' bus. Her strawberry-colored hair was bouncing around in a ponytail as she jumped in excitement.

"You've only told us the that for the past two hours." Lou rolled her eyes as she fixed her make-up in the mirror from the bathroom. I chuckled lightly. Lou was not one to bother when she was annoyed.

"Sorry, I'm just excited."

"Why? It's all pretty much the same thing. Same idiotic boys, same songs, same clothes," I rambled on, dabbing my neck with foundation. No one had noticed my hickey yet, and I was planning on keeping it that way.

"But London has a TopShop!"

Caroline grinned, yanking out a suitcase from a closet and unzipping it swiftly. "That's actually very true. We better shop up now, because there isn't one in The States."

"Yeah, I know. But Florida has some really nice places to shop. I can't wait for the boys to perform in Orlando!" I squealed, suddenly excited like my sister.

"Ugh." Lou groaned. "Stop sounding American. You are not American."

"After the concert, we're going to meet up with the lads' mums and go shopping since everyone is here," Caroline informed us with a smile.

I bit my lip. "I'm going to have to take a rain check on that. Adriana and Cara are meeting me for a movie date."

"Oooh. I forgot about your model friends." Lou winked. "Are you bringing them to the hotel? I'm sure the boys would like to meet them and get to know each other... If you know what I mean."

My gut did a flip at the thought of Niall trying to get in on one of my friends. "Ew. Don't say that." Maybe Niall and the guys would find them attractive, who knows? But he'd never do that. I mean, it's not like we're in a relationship or anything.

"Oh, I forgot. Ana wants Niall all to herself." Ariana giggled.

"I do not!" My cheeks flushed bright red. "He just isn't low enough to date a model. I know Niall and he would never settle for perfection."

All three girls exchanged glances. "But he flirts with you and you're a model."

"We don't flirt, okay? Just forget it and get ready for the concert."

My phone buzzed on the counter beside me. I picked it up and smiled at the case. Niall had bought it for me when he was on vacation in Spain. It was blue with floral printing on it and had the Chanel logo on it.

From: AdriBoo

- Just arrived in London! Our flight was pushed up an hour. We're taking a load off in the hotel. Care to meet at the theater downtown? -

From: AnaBear

- Of course! I'll be there in fifteen. -

Okay, so I'll be missing the concert. Who cares? It's not like I have to be there every single night. The boys don't need me. If anything, I'm in the way of everything. Ariana could hang out with Harry's sister if she wanted company.

"Bye, girls! I'll see you tonight at the hotel!" I called over my shoulder, grabbing my purse and fixing my bright pink Dr. Martens.

"Where are you going?" Ariana squinted at me as her head tilted to the side questioningly. Pieces of her strawberry hair fell in front of her face, but she didn't bother pushing them back or yanking them away.

"Adriana and Cara got here earlier than planned, so I'm going to meet them up," I replied, shrugging nonchalontly.

Lou cocked her eyebrow up. "Are you sure Niall will be okay with you not being there?"