The Invitation||ch-1

It was the day after the match, a week before summer break. Yesterday's match was filled with thrill and adrenaline but later was won by one of the teams, a team the school knew very well about.

Choi Seungcheol; the captian. He looked scary but only his friends or family knew he's the softest and the most caring person you could meet. Too bad his scary aura lured people away from him. Did he mind? No. To him, people come and go and the ones who stay are ment to be. Nobody else mattered

Yoon Jeonghan. The rich kid. People were jealous of him. How he had everything money, fame you name it. The jealousy then turned into trying to bring him down by spreading romours or stalking him. Did he mind? No. Evan if they did try to harm him they will be seeing his father. Not that his father is scary or anything but his father cares alot for his son. And not just his father, his whole family does. Because of this most people don't even try to approach him, thinking him and his family is crazy.

Kim Mingyu. Every girls dream man in this entire high school. How can you blame them? He's perfect! He can cook, clean. He's tall, handsome, has muscles. Literally god's favourite. Every now and then people would spread romours that their dating him. Did he mind? No. To be honest he likes the attention. Sometimes it can get annoying but he can look pass that.

Jeon Wonwoo. The smartest one out of the five. He's the one that gets the others out of a mess he had no relation to. He's quite but deadly. Get on his nerves and you're never seeing the light of day. He's not afraid to speak the truth evan if it hurts. Anyone who has met him say he's boring and no fun. Does he mind? No. Wonwoo doesn't just show his full self infront of anyone. He judges them first, and when he gets good vibes then only he's comfortable with them.

Kwon Soonyoung. He gets in the most trouble out of all of them. When people say he's annoying, there're not lying. It's true that he can get awfully annoying at times. People also say he's hella weird because of his obsession with tigers. Does he mind? No. He knows his value and doesn't care if people can't accept his interests or find them weird. It makes him happy and the last thing he cares about is people wasting their time in controlling HIS life.

There're well know in the school. Mostly because they've been studying here since nursery. You'd think they cause alot of trouble but the only trouble they've caused is being known as the 'Face of the school.' Why is that? They win in every competition, all of them are famous and rich. For fun, they would tease other students, shit talk others and bribe them to do their homework. The other students would agree too. The whole school knows that these guys are trouble. They don't just invite anyone. But to be able to hang out with the most popular and powerful gang in the school, nobody can say no to that. These guys are nice to eachother but mean to others. If only you're related to them somehow, then they would treat you a little better. Other than that, people are mostly scared of them but never miss a chance to ask them for help or impress them. It's upto the five if they wanna help or not. Today was such a case like that.

Last night

"Ok! We're ready. The party is gonna be at Jeonghan's house, we're inviting the whole class at 7:00pm. Does that sound good?" Seungcheol says looking around to see everyone's reaction. He was satisfied when everyone agreed, except for one

"I don't understand why it has to be my house! Isn't The Dare enough?!" Jeonghan says rolling his eyes

"Then why did you agree to it?" Mingyu says. Jeonghan could here the smug in his voice. "You only agreed because i said i would buy everyone dinner if i loose, right?" He nudged Jeonghan who just rolled his eyes again

"Just say your ego got the best of you" Wonwoo, who was sitting in the corner, eyes focused on his phone said

"You know for a person who only has 2% of energy everyday maybe you should shut up" Jeonghan became more annoyed when Wonwoo just ignored him and continued to do whatever he was doing on his phone