The painful truth

When Hawks left Dabi ran to the door but Miles grabbed him by his arm and pushed to the ground.

"Were think you are going?"Miles said in cold tone.

"Isn't it obvious. I'm trying to get the fuck out of here"

"You aren't going anywere"

"How can you do this to me I m your-"
Dabi was cutoff by a kick in his face.

"I M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND WE HAVE NEVER BEEN A THING"

"B-but you, we"

"IT WAS JUST SEX NOTING MORE. BUT YOU ALLWAYS CRAWLED BACK TO ME "

"BUT I love you"

"Don't make me laught. No one would love some on like you. You are crazy to think I love you I have never loved you but you allways came back and ruined my fucking life by saying I m your boyfriend. And I m gratful that Hawks did this now you can't bother me you disgusting thing"

Miles kickt Dabi in the stomack cuple times and in his face till his staples came un done then he stoped and slamed door shut.

Dabi layed on the floor sobing for hours.
Hawks walked in the room seeing Dabi curled in to a ball.Hawks smiled knowing that he finaly broke him and he will be all his.

"Dabi, baby I m here don't cry" Hawks caried him to there batroom and cleened the blood off his face. Dabi had stoped crying but you cold here sniffing time to time.  Hawks put back staples which are reopened but one fell out and there Hawks put a pink patches with unicorns on it.
Then he puts eye dops in Dabis eyes and masased for Dabi to fell them.

Dabi didn't say a thing when Hawks picked him up again and carried him back to the bed. He didn't protest when Hawks changed him into other clothes.
He layed in the bed limp. He didn't protest when Hawks put a cloth against his mouth and as he slowly he fell asleep.

336 words

21.05.2023