Chapter 2

❝MS. A'S MYSTERIOUS RIZZ❞

warnings: Kafka rizzing MC (you)

reminders: your author sucks and italics are either emphasized words, thoughts, or flashback

— ❤︎ —

     "My data states it's not just the Anti-Matter Legion who infiltrated Herta's Space Station," (Name) shared as she looked at her phone. "But it seems someone who has some sort of high hacking skills can erase their tracks. How witty of them," she chuckled.

     "Who do you think it is, big sister?" Klee asked, tugging (Name)'s pants. "Do you have an idea who it was?"

     "I do, but I couldn't just jump to conclusions like that. It's a low chance they're here, too," the Alchemist replied. 'Then again, there's a Stellaron inside Herta's Ship. It's no doubt it's that young girl who hacked into the system.'

— ❤︎ —
(flashback)

(Name) has a fair share of meeting the Stellaron Hunters. She was still new around that time when she met a girl with gray hair, playing some sort of rhythm game. She and Himeko, another colleague, were tasked to find the Stellaron in the world they were in. They sadly split and that time she's facing one of the people she was warned not to cross with...

     "You're the recruit of the Astral Express, aren't you?" She asked, stopping her game to look at (Name). "Strange. I don't sense any paths you're following, but you have an element unfamiliar to me... Geo element? Hmph, never heard of that."

     Being the polite person she is, "How can I help you?"

     The gray-haired woman jumped and stood before (Name), closely inspecting her. "Tell me your name, if you don't mind. I can't seem to scan you."

     "(Name). (Name) Kreideprinz," the Alchemist replied. "And you might be?"

     "Just call me Silver Wolf."

Silver Wolf then noticed the shining yellow "necklace" below (Name)'s star-shaped tattoo. Summoning a digital screen, she scanned it to know its origins. There, the answer where her Geo element's main home lies. A "vision" given by Celestia in the world where "Ms. A" once resided...

     "Oh? You found a new friend here in this world, Silver Wolf?" A womanly voice questioned, trailing her fingers on (Name)'s shoulders. She then grabbed the genius's chin, raising it, "What a beautiful friend you found. How cute..."

     "I eat bugs, Miss. I wouldn't say I'm cute," (Name) confessed.

It certainly disgusted Silver Wolf, but this mysterious woman with red wine-colored hair smirked at her. From (Name)'s perspective, she strikes as the type that pursues beauty and dislikes ugly things. Instead of pulling away from the Alchemist, the mysterious even placed her thumb above the genius's lips...