Ms. A

MS

MS. ALCHEMIST
a honkai star rail fanfic, featuring albedo kreideprinz (genshin impact) main character

PART OF THE...
the Knights of Favonius (former Chief Alchemist)
The Nameless (current Astral Express alchemist)

ALIAS
Ms. A (Dan Heng and March 7th)
Big sister (Klee)
Ms. (Name) (Welt Yang, Himeko, and Sucrose)
Ms. Kreideprinz (Asta and Arlan)
Genius Chick (Sampo and Stelle.)

WORLD
Tevyat

PATH
n/a

ELEMENT/VISION
Geo

WEAPON AND POWER DESCRIPTION
sword (known for her sword skills during her time in Tevyat, she's often seen using it along with her skill—a flower elevator as March 7th calls it. However, this "flower elevator" could be used as an AOE damager for enemies or buff for allies.)

chemicals (Dan Heng swears if "Ms. A" happens to choose a path, she'll be a part of the Erudition with the element Quantum. Erudition since Herta, part of the Genius Society, admits that Ms. A has a very high IQ that she dubs her "Ms. Genius". Ms. A denies it but is flattered she was complimented by Herta. Quantum since these chemicals come in many types, that Mr. Yang doesn't trust. However, it's very useful against enemies.)

— ❤︎ —

To avoid destroying Mondstadt, why not come with us on our quest of sealing Stellarons? What do you think of this offer, Ms. Kreideprinz?❞

Leaving this world means I won't be able to return? Is that it, Mr. Yang?❞

You can come back, but you cannot interact with your friends anymore. This is just a mere offer you can decline right now, but we won't be here if you triggered your outburst again. What do you say?

If it means protecting my loved ones, Sucrose and Klee, then... I'll go for the greater good. It's the best option for the innocent lives I might take, right?

Big sis...?

Klee, what are you doing here? Didn't I already take you to Ms. Alice—

BIG SIS, DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!

...

You can take her with you, so you won't be alone during your journey.

No. Klee leaving means Ms. Alice would be worried about her daughter being missing and it'll affect her. I'm just Klee's guardian after all.

Ms. Klee doesn't seem to see you as her guardian only, she treats you as her big sister. She isn't happy about you leaving them either, so are you going to leave her alone here?

Mother wouldn't mind if I was gone. It's not like she won't be able to have another other than me, but if Big Sis leaves then I won't be able to find another one like her! I want to go with Big Sis, Mister! Please let me go with her.

The choice leaves in your hands, Ms. Kreideprinz. What do you say?❞

— ❤︎ —

CHOOSE:

A. LEAVE KLEE AND JOIN ASTRAL EXPRESS (ENDING CHOSEN)

B. LET KLEE JOIN WITH YOU IN THE ASTRAL EXPRESS (JOURNEY STARTING)

C. DON'T LEAVE TEVYAT (ENDING CHOSEN)