THE BOY

Hello ! Every one. This is my first story . And now , by my story description u might get some idea that the story is somewhat having tragic concept . But I tried my best to make this story a good one...

Please ignore the mistakes ☺️☺️

Hema pov:
I am studying in high school . And I'm not having any best friend so far. There is one gang , in that they allowed me as a member but still they aren't much attached with me . But I'm glad I had someone to talk with .

Authors pov:
" Hey ! What's our plan , today? " Hema asked, and suddenly one of her friend replied " as usual bunking the class and we'll spend some time in school terrace where we can think what we'll do next ! " .

And soon they attended the 1st period which is so called English class which they attended without queries... Because English class is like their relaxation class.

Soon they bunked next period and as told they went to terrace . " Hey guys , I wanted to tell u something." Venice told. " What's that ? " Eshna asked back .

Where the other too where deep in their dreaming world. Venice and Eshna sighed at them and wake them up. " Ah ! Why Eshh ? What's wrong ? Why u woke me up ? I was supposed to kiss my dream boy . " Fathima sighed harder. Then they were in reality back.and soon Venice told " I saw one boy. He was quite annoying but still I donno why my heart beat is rising fast whenever I see him " she told and she bend her head down.

Soon they all make a unique noise " ahhh " where Venice blushed. But Hema have no idea whats going on . Because she is very friendly type and she'll mostly talk with boys. But none of the boys gave her any feelings like this.

And soon they had food and attended afternoon classes . And they head back to their respective home.

In home , she was lying on the bed and listening some song and suddenly someone open the door turned off the fan switch and ran away with the door open. Hema got angry " you little  brat ! Come back and close the door " she yelled to none other than his little brother Jacob who loves to irritate her . But she got no response from other .

She pissed off and soon closed the door with loud noise. Her mom Mrs. Barren yelled , " Hey ! That door is not your money . Better u earn and buy one new door before breaking it" . Hema sighed again. And went back to whatever she did.

Next morning....
Soon Hema got ready for school earlier today . And she came down stairs where her whole family looked at her with a shocking face
"What a pleasant surprise ! U got ready for school earlier today. " Mr. Barren , her dad told.

Yes ofcourse, hema is always a late coming person for school and because of her , her brother also will go late. Soon , her brother gave her a crocodile crying ," atleast today I won't get scolding for what I haven't done.... "

Hema chucked and went to had her breakfast. Even she too surprised that she is going to school on time. It was a real surprise for her.

Soon she entered the school with her brother and she felt something odd.

She donno what but she paused for the moment at the school entrance . Suddenly , something fell on her eyes because of some hard wind. She wipe her eyes with pouting lips and looked up to see someone starring at her. Then that staring made something to her  but she donno what's going on.

Unconsciously, she stared at the same person who was a boy and after 10 secs of staring she broke the starring and ran to the class.

The 1st period was awesome for hema because she got lot of compliments for answering the questions and also she was shock that she's getting compliments. It was her 1 St time getting compliments.

And that full day was dreamday to hema. Because she was happy the whole day. And again she had lunch with her temporary gang. And she again saw that guy . The boy she met today morning.

He was talking and laughing with his friend and here our shameless hema who was looking at him shamelessly without a single blink. And soon, he was walking near her , which made her  heart to beat faster. Soon he crossed her and went somewhere without giving a single glare.

Hema seriously shocked, and she donno why she is doing like this and why her heart beating fast all of sudden . But somehow her day was good. With true happy face and excitement she head back to her home.

 With true happy face and excitement she head back to her home

And here I completed the 1st episode. It might be somewhat boring right? Yes ofcourse because at starting Hema has a boring life. But soon her life will change . See !! I hope You'll like that