Alexa

Tiffany
I was sitting in the locker room. Kayden, Shayna, Zelina, Becky and Alexa were talking. I was scrolling through Instagram. I saw Chris posted 5 pictures of us.

"Look at her -- I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way -- what bliss" - Gomez Addams

I found you when I was at my lowest moment in my life. In the 37 years I've been alive I've never met someone so kind, caring, passionate, amazing and loving as you. You are the absolute love of my life. I don't know what I'd do without you Jessica. I love you to the moon and back my love. 🖤🫶🏻

I was about to cry. I smiled. Kayden said what are you smiling about? You talking to Dom? I rolled my eyes and said no, my ACTUAL boyfriend just posted the cutest thing about me. Alexa said what'd he say? Zelina said Alexa leave her alone. Alexa came over and sat beside me. Alexa said ignore them, let me see. I showed her. Alexa said wait! You're dating Chris Motionless? I said yeah. Kayden said no way! I said yeah. Alexa said y'all are so cute together, how long have y'all been together? I said we've been dating for 3 years. But we grew up together. I actually got his name right here. I showed Alexa. Alexa said that's adorable. Why aren't y'all married? Zelina said she's cheating on him with management. Alexa said will y'all stop already? Leave the woman alone she hasn't done anything wrong to y'all. She minds her business. Shayna said I see you and Dom have been spending a lot of time together. I got up and walked out. Alexa followed me and said Tiffany! I turned around and said yeah? I was about to cry. Alexa said hey, don't listen to them. I know you're not into Dom. I said I'm just so over everyone making up shit about me. Like bro can I not have male friends or something without everyone accusing me of cheating. I'm in love with Chris. That man is the literal love of my life. Like I literally have his name tattooed on me. I'm not cheating on him, I haven't slept my way here. I'm just so over everyone and everything. I need a minute before I lose my shit. I walked away....