Title match

Tiffany
Rhea and Dominik were down in the ring. Rhea said so who's my mystery opponent tonight? I heard my music play and I walked out. People cheered. I smiled and walked down to the ring. I slid in the ring. Rhea said you really? Okay. This will be an easy defense. Dominik got out. The bell rang. I ran and speared Rhea. I punched her repeatedly until the ref told me to get off. I stood up, pulled her up, threw her against the ropes and super kicked her. I pulled her up and slung her across the ring. Dominik said come on Mami! I grabbed Rhea and choked her with the ropes in front of Dominik. I smiled, grabbed her hair and slammed her head. I said still an easy defense Rhea? I put her on her knees and kneed her in temple. She was out. I pinned her 1...2.. Dominik pulled her out. I said oh hell no. I slid out. Dominik was checking on Rhea. I ran up behind him and took him out at the knee. I pulled Rhea up and threw her into the steel steps. I put Dominik on his knees, back up, ran and kneed him in the temple. He was legitimately knocked out. I turned around, Rhea clotheslined me and threw me in the ring. She slid in, pulled me up and did the riptide. She pinned me 1...2.. I kicked out. Rhea screamed. I shot up like the undertaker. Rhea froze. I got up, Rhea got up and went to hit me. I countered and Alabama slammed her into the turnbuckle. I backed up and did my hand spring corner splash. I grabbed her, did a rolling fireman's carry slam, went to the top rope and did the prettiest moonsault ever. I pinned her 1...2...3. The ring announcer said your winner and new smackdown women's champion Tori! I slid out and the ref gave me the title. I held it up and smiled. Rhea looked pissed off. I waved and kissed the belt. I went to the back.

Rhea
I went to the back. I was so pissed off. Charlie walked over and said Rhea you just lost your title to-. I said no kidding! I just lost it to a damn rookie!  She's gonna have a short reign. Because imma get MY title back. I went to the locker room. I saw Tiffany changing clothes. I said you bitch. Tiffany looked at me and said I beat you fair in square. So you can't say I cheated. I said you don't deserve that, you didn't even deserve to opportunity to begin with! Tiffany said listen, if you have such a big problem go take it up with Stephanie. I had no control over the fact that I got a title match. But anyways I'm outta here have a nice night Rhea. Tiffany walked out....