Instagram

Monday

Tiffany
I was in catering with Dom. Dom said you have any plans for your next day off? I said I'm gonna be hanging out with a few of my friends. Rhea walked over. I said Jesus Christ what the hell do you want? Rhea said I'd like my friend. Dom said I'm busy right now. Rhea said I don't get why you're friends with her? Dom said can you stop being a bitch to her for no reason? Rhea said you're being a real dick. Dom said well you're being a bitch. My phone rang. It was Chris. I stood up and said well I'm gonna go. I'll see you later Dom. I walked away. I answered my phone.

Me: hi my love

Chris: hi baby, what ya doing

Me: I was just listening to Dominik and Rhea fight over me

Chris: fight?

Me: Rhea hates me and where Dom's my friend. She does not like that at all.

Chris: ohhh okay

Me: what are you doing?

Chris: laying in bed missing you like crazy

Me: I miss you too baby

Chris: I miss you more

Me: I love you

Chris: I love you too

Me: can I call you back in a bit. I have to go get ready.

Chris: of course! I'll be watching you tonight.

Me: okay by love

Chris: bye

Hung up

Dom
Tiffany just left. I said what the hell Rhea? Rhea said you shouldn't be socializing with her anyways. I said imma grown man you can't tell me what I can and can't do. Rhea said she's not good for you Dom. I said oh my god I can't with your drama right now. I got up and walked away....