"There are questions, just ask." Sixteen Gongzi said lightly.

In front of him, Banxia always felt very transparent, and his indifferent eyes seemed neither cold nor hot, but he could really see through people's hearts. Banxia's expression froze, but soon he smiled again: "You can guess what you think."

"We can see what you have on your face." I'm a little funny.

Banxia sighed and touched his face, he was so obviously entangled?

"Okay." He sighed again: "I'm just curious about the classification of those professions in your mouth, what kind of supernatural system, what spiritual cultivators, and what martial cultivators, whether this is the Eastern Immortal Cultivation System or the Western Magic System, plus the Rhino Clan, it makes me feel a little dazzled." Banxia's

voice did not fall, and what he was greeted was naturally the strange gaze of the eighteenth prince's group, but this time he was mentally prepared, so naturally he was not intimidated, but very calmly returned their fussed eyes.

They were shocked by Banxia's question, so they didn't find that the treasurer who had welcomed them into the door, after listening to Banxia's words, a deep surprise flashed on his face, which was different from the shock on the face of the eighteenth prince, but a kind of strange and doubtful, but unfortunately he was far away and hung his head, so this group, including the sixteenth prince, did not find it.

"Even ordinary people don't know so much." I'm the big girl looking at Banxia: "Which pimple did you run from the country dirt bun?"

"This question has already been asked." Banxia just raised his eyebrows but didn't say more.

"Little Mr. also came to Chiba City for that ancient medicine formula?" Just when the sixteenth prince wanted to explain for Banxia, the treasurer took advantage of Xiao Er's efforts to serve the food and paced over again, and asked Banxia very bluntly.

"Ancient medicine?" Half Xia was startled, he turned his head to look at the sixteenth prince, but the sixteenth prince glanced at the treasurer thoughtfully.

"No, we are here to pick snow lotus." He said lightly.

"Snow lotus?" The treasurer seemed stunned: "Isn't this still for the prescription?"

"Boss, what do you mean by that? What is the prescription, let's listen. The eighteenth prince asked the treasurer with a smile.

"Several people in Chiba City know about martial law, but do you know what the City Lord's Mansion has lost?"

"What?"

"It is the key to the teleportation array to the Lost Realm of Snow." The very mysterious way of the treasurer.

"Snow Maze? Isn't this the Snow Maze? What else do you need for a teleportation array and key?" several people were taken aback.

"Who told you that this is the Lost Realm of Snow, don't you know that this is Chiba City?" The treasurer seemed to be even more surprised than they were.

Everyone opened their mouths, that is, the sixteenth prince was so calm that his heart did not know how many times he pumped, how many times they had been extremely hard to put down this copy task, but they did not expect that in the end, they did not even face the edge of the Snow Land Labyrinth.

Banxia couldn't help laughing: "Let me just say, how can the snowy scenery be such a beautiful Jiangnan water town, it turns out that you don't even know this, are you playing a game, or are the game playing you?" Several

people's faces were so black that they couldn't say a word, in fact, not only they were deceived, but all the players in the game were almost deceived.

And at this moment, several people received the news of the second level of the copy at the same time, a few people you look at me and I look at you, the second level is to distinguish Chiba City is not a real snow land maze? Speechless for a while, it was really thunderous.