Meet

You're just twenty six years old. Rosetta stated. I'm well aware of my age mom. Viola responded frustratedly. Gesù Cristo no wonder no guy is settling down with you. Rosetta expressed very strongly. Well I don't care for a guy or woman right now especially after what happened with Loui. Viola argued understandably. You should care. Rosetta muttered. I gotta go can you watch Rosalia? Viola asked with an anointed sigh standing up. Of course. Rosetta replied. Thank you. Viola pleaded gratefully. Of course. Rosetta replied tiredly. Viola walked out as her mom called her best friend max. Okay she's leaving and officially out of the house in about ehhhh hmmm......right now. Rosetta whispered peeking over at the door. Okay okay. Max replied. She needs this. Rosetta said knowingly. Does she? You really think this is a good idea? I don't think she'll like this it's viola. Max added on and on reasonably. You're her best friend, you know her better than me. Rosetta lectured. You're her MOM. Max emphasized clearly.
Doesn't matter. Rosetta replied ignorantly. Fine. Max replied annoyedly. So is she headed to work? Max questioned. She is....when do you think he would be in? Rosetta asked. About three rides in. Max answered best she could, Okay. Rosetta acknowledged. You don't think viola will be mad that she's gonna meet a well known drug dealer who she doesn't know about that we purposely set up for her, do you? Max asked nervously. Eh she'll be fine. Rosetta replied unfazed at max's reaction. You're kind of a bad mom. Max commented. Rosetta scoffed hanging up and going to go check on Rosalia.

Have a good night sir. Viola directed to the man in the back of her taxi. Thanks lovely. He replied with a creepy chuckle. Mhm. Viola hummed uncomfortably as he got out. Viola was wearing a sleeveless black dress and stockings with clips connected to them and her hair was curled with a couple clips that were gifted from her soon to be ex-husband and Even though taxi driving took in some weird and Pervy people Viola hadn't felt sexy in awhile and she wasn't going to let an almost divorce ruin that. Viola started to drive again as she got a hand signal from someone she'd never seen before like yeah she's had the same people a couple time but he was different. He got in the car and looked at her through the little slot as she started to drive. Where to? Viola asked. He shrugged and went back to his phone call. σε ποιον δρομο εισαι στο ταξί τώρα. Viola kept driving but couldn't help but make a confused face. He didn't speak English? She was so confused because even foreigners who lived in jersey knew some English. She just kept driving even though she didn't know where she was going. She looked in the mirror but he was focused on his call. Shit she muttered turning the corner. He urged her to stop as she pulled up. Here? He nodded. Okay.
She pulled in and looked at him. εδώ είμαι εδώ ηλίθιος!!! He looked out the window and opened the taxi door. He ended the call and got out. He walked to her window and waited for her to roll the window down. I'm not rolling th the window down she muttered to herself.  Fuck it. She rolled the window down and looked at him. Yes? He put his finger on her chin and smiled at her. μια ομορφιά. Viola didn't know what it was but his Greek accent was something that touched her in all the wrong ways but she couldn't make that known and she couldn't worry about a mysterious Greek man from one of her many taxi rides. He pulled away and moved back so she could finally drive away. He waved one more time as she started the car. What. Just. Happened. She whispered to herself repeatedly driving away.

Alcaeus walked to the corner to see his partner and the customer. You're late. Arturo muttered with a disbelief laugh. Shut the fuck up Arturo. Alcaeus responded. Here's your stuff. Alcaeus directed towards the customer. Thanks man. The customer replied grabbing the product. Hey I got a question? Alcaeus stated covering his mouth a little and looking at the customer. Yes Alcaeus. The customer responded. Did you fuck me over and only pay 10%? Alcaeus questioned angrily. I'll give you the other ten soon I promise. The customer excused. Yeah that's not gonna work for me. Alcaeus said nodding no with a slight laugh. Alcaeus grabbed him and kneed him in the face and then punched him. He kneeled down and grabbed his hair. Keep it and don't ask for anything from me again...you got it? Alcaeus threatened reasonably. Yes yes of course. He replied running away as Alcaeus stood up and looked at Arturo. Why you so intense man? I know you've killed people but that was low-key scary. Arturo teased. Shut up. Alcaeus replied wiping off his hand that had some slight blood on it. What happeneddd? It was just a normal taxi ride right? Arturo asked curiously. Alcaeus got quiet. Right? Arturo asked. Sure man. Alcaeus replied monotoned. Nah nah you MET someone, didn't you? Arturo guessed correctly. Doesn't matter. Alcaeus muttered brushing the topic off lightly. Of course IT matters I mean what is Lauren providing for you other than good sex? Arturo asked genuinely. Good sex. Alcaeus answered jokingly. That's not funny and you know it. Arturo lectured. Kinda funny. Alcaeus remarked. Relationships should have a balance between love and sex and other things that people with healthy relationships have. Arturo argued trying to make sense. Like you and Bree? Alcaeus dissed kinda. Yes like me and Bree but now that me and Bree were mentioned guessssss what?! Arturo screeched grabbing alcaeus's shoulders. She's pregnant. Alcaeus replied knowingly. Wait how'd you know?? Arturo asked creeped out. You drunk dialed me two nights ago. Alcaeus responded flatly. Oh hmm well that makes sense. Arturo stated removing his hands from Alcaeus and snickering. Yeah man. Alcaeus said patting Arturo's arm. Well it's great news! Arturo said enthusiastically. It truly is. Alcaeus replied boredly with unenergized jazz hands. Oh don't be a fucking let down....you're already a drug dealer. Arturo said frustratedly. You're the man on the side WITH me so you can't say too much. Alcaeus told him sensibly. I'm in a healthy relationship though and now we're having a baby and well......you're not! Arturo dissed fairly. You're just having sex with someone you met THROUGH the drug business and she's NOT pregnant. Arturo added. I know. Alcaeus replied scoffing annoyedly. Okay good. Arturo responded as he patted Alcaeus's shoulder and smiled. Yayyy kid! Alcaeus said expressively. Huh? Arturo replied confused. For the kid!!! Alcaeus yelled out. Ahhh thanks man. Arturo responded.

Viola took off her heels and rubbed her hands in her wavy but mostly straight hair turning on the kitchen light and already grabbing her strawberry sorbet. MOMMY! Rosalia called out from their room as she rubbed her eyes. Hi lovee. She greeted hugging her seven year old happily. Viola sighed in relief knowing she barely got to see her daughter anymore because she was coparenting and taxi drives went late. It's late why are you up Ros? Viola questioned turning on the kitchen light. I just missed you. Rosalia explained truthfully. I missed you too. Viola expressed back walking with Rosalia to the couch. Do you wanna try some? Viola asked considerably. Sure! Rosa replied eating from viola's spoon. That's good mom. Rosalia said nodding impressively. I know rightttt. Viola said smiling fully. I might just take it from you. Viola teased grabbing the sorbet from viola as viola laughed. Go to bed. Viola said doing a shoo hand gesture. Okay okay goodnight. Rosalia said not budging to stay up even though it had been like five minutes with her mom. Goodnight honey. Viola spoke out gently. Goodnight mom.

God who knew the day drives would be just AS exhausting? Viola muttered as they all looked at viola while walked in. Hey mom! Rosalia greeted excitedly as viola put her arms out going in for a hug but stopping the gesture as she looked over at the familiar face she drove the night before. Is that the man from last night? Viola thought mindlessly. Rosalia looked up at her mom patiently as viola flung her heels off her feet and walked closer. Viola this is Alcaeus and Alcaeus this is my daughter viola. Rosetta introduced. Hey. He greeted in English confusing the hell outta viola. Oh hey.