𓆩ᥫ𝟏𝟎᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Umeko grunted, another large smoking crater formed, her body slammed into the back of of a tree. She coughed and got up, she had gotten the wind knocked out of her so many times it barely felt like anything anymore.

Sakura had already managed to make it up the tree, and even Naruto and Sasuke had made progress. She hadnt even managed to move without exploding. She groaned and let her back fall down the tree, sinking down to the ground in defeat.

Sakura frowned and walked over to her. “Umeko? You dont look so good…” Sakura mumbled, rubbing the girls back with a gentle smile. Normally Umeko would have stayed quiet, but at this point she didnt give a shit about being silent, she was pissed. “Why cant I just do this! Its not fair!” She yelled through clenched teeth. Sakura sighed.

“How did you manage to do it Sakura?” she whimpered, she had curled herself up into a ball. “To tell you the truth, im not sure. it took a while, but i guess it was all about keeping a level head.” Sakura shrugged. Umeko rolled her eyes under the blindfold. “Great. So i have to keep calm while i get absolutely destroyed by my own chakra. Great.” She sarcastically grumbled.

Sakura was surprised, she had never seen Umeko this mad, or mad at all. She always seemed to only get annoyed at most. Never mad…

“Tell me if you need me okay?” Sakura smiled sweetly. Umeko sighed and nodded, giving Sakura the best smile she could. As soon as the pink haired girl left Umeko returned to her brooding.

Laying down on the forest grass, she might as well take a nap, it was surprisingly easy despite the constant bickering from the two boys in the background.

Umeko lazily opened her eyes, she still laid on the forest floor, immobile and alone. She looked to the side and was surprised to find that Naruto and Sasuke were gone.

She grumbled and got up. The forest seemed taller than normal, the light that once peaked through the trees had vanished, leaving the forest calm and haunting.

Suddenly Umeko noticed the odd lack of fabric around her eyes. She slapped her hands over her face and her headband was gone, she looked around frantically but couldnt find a trace of her blindfold.

She took a deep breath and let out a yell, banging her head into the tree in frustration. She fell right through the seemingly present object and landed on the floor. “What the-” She turned around to look at the tree only to find it had vanished. She blinked, what the hell just happened?