𓆩ᥫ𝟕᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

But just as the shuriken began to leave it poofed, transforming into Naruto as he threw a kunai in his direction. "EAT THIS!" Naruto yelled

In a pure state of panic Zabuza removed his hand from the water prison letting his arm dodge the kunai. Zabuza glared at Naruto and began to spin the wind demon shuriken he had caught, getting ready to launch it at Naruto, "I'll destroy you-" Before he could finish Kakashi blocked the Shuriken with his hand, he didn't even get a scratch.

Naruto fell into the water below as no momentum held him up anymore. Kakashi glared at Zabuza as Naruto resurfaced, treading the water beneath him. "Naruto... that was an excellent plan. You've really grown, haven't you?" Kakashi chuckled, his voice was exasperated and weak as he spoke. As Naruto explained his plan Sakura looked down at Umeko with worry, the girl wasn't awake anymore, she had passed out from exhaustion.

"Heh, i got distracted and let go of my hold on the water prison." Zabuza chuckled darkly. "Don't flatter yourself," Kakashi scoffed, rolling his eyes, "You were forced to let go, you weren't distracted at all." Kakashi spoke. Zabuza looked at Kakashi with a menacing glare. "Your technique worked on me once, but it wont work again." Kakashi growled as he glared. "So what's it gonna be?" Kakashi asked. The battlefield stood still and silent as the group looked on in fear.

Zabuza pushed on the windblade causing it to put its full force down on Kakashi's hand, Kakashi struggled for a moment before pushing back, making the wind shuriken fly into the sky. Zabuza and Kakashi jumped backwards, both to opposite sides of the water. They both began weaving hand signs in sync as the seconds ticked on.

As they finished two large dragons formed from the water, they danced together as if they were mirror reflections as they rose to the sky, before either could touch its opponent they collided, dissolving into the water below, causing a large wave to push back against the team.

Kakashi and Zabuza clashed as they both pulled out weapons and clashed against each other. Suddenly they both pulled back and stared at each other, slowly Zabuza began to form a hand sign and Kakashi slowly copied it. "It makes you furious. Doesnt it?" Kakashi asked with smugness in his voice. "Ha, all you're doing is copying me, like a monkey." Zabuza scoffed, "You can't beat me with cheap tricks, I'll crush you." They both spoke at the same time, making Zabuza even more enraged.

They both began to weave hand signs however Zabuza stopped midway as he saw something behind Kakashi. That would be his downfall as Kakashi finished before him. "Water style, water vortex jutsu!" Kakashi yelled, a huge gust of spinning water encapsulated Zabuza making him fly backwards.

Zabuza slammed into a tree far back and looked up, horrified to see that Kakashi was already there. "H-how...can you see into the future?..." He asked out of stamina and breath. "Yes. This is your last battle, ever." Kakashi darkly spoke, pulling up a kunai.

Before Kakashi could even move, two needles came out of the blue and struck the man in the neck, causing him to fall to the ground. Kakashi jumped down to the forest floor and checked his pulse as everyone looked on in shock. "No vital signs." Kakashi sighed, standing up. Kakashi looked over to the trees and spotted a mysterious stranger, they had dark brown hair and a pale white mask. " Thank you. I've been tracking Zabuza for a long time, waiting for a chance to take him down." the mysterious stranger voiced.

"That mask... I see you're a tracking ninja from the village in the mist." Kakashi observed as he stared at them. "Impressive. You Are well informed." The Ninja spoke. "I'm a member of the elite tracking unit from the village hidden in the mist, it was my duty to stop Zabuza." The stranger explained.

Naruto ran up to the treeline and stared at the stranger with malice, "What is this! Who do you think you are!?" Naruto yelled, there was a thick silence after he spoke, as if the stranger wished to speak but stopped themselves. "Did you hear me!?" Naruto yelled. Kakashi walked up to him with worry, "Easy Naruto, he's not our enemy." Kakashi sighed.

"What!? That's not my point! They just took down Zabuza like it was nothing! He's a monster! They Are no bigger than me and they brought down Zabuza like it was nothing! What does that make us? We're just fumbling around! We don't know anything! How can I accept that!?" Naruto yelled.

Kakashi walked up to him and knelt down to his level, "You know Naruto, whether you accept it or not it did happen to Naruto." Kakashi explained ruffling the boy's hair. "In this world there are kids that are younger than you, and yet stronger than me." Kakashi sighed looking down at the blonde boy. The stranger lifted Zabuza up with a grunt, they looked over to the group, "Your struggle is over for now. I must deal with the remains. There are many secrets in this body that can not be allowed to see the light of day." The agent explained. Just as quickly as they arrived they disappeared into the fog as wind swirled around them.

"They disappeared!" Naruto exclaimed. Kakashi sighed and lowered his headband over his eyes once more, Naruto ran around in vain to try to find where they had gone. Kakashi sighed and looked over to Naruto, "They're gonna Naruto!Let it go." Kakashi tiredly exclaimed at the boy. Naruto fell to the floor and began to angrily punch the ground, Kakashi sighed and looked away only to be surprised to see Sakura standing in front of him, with a very exhausted Umeko on her back.

"Kakashi Sensei...I- I don't think I can carry Umeko for much longer..." Sakura sighed. Kakashi nodded and took the sleeping girl in his arms, he wrapped her legs around his back and shifted his position so the girl comfortably sat on his back. "There." Kakashi sighed.

"We haven't completed our mission yet. We have to get the bridge builder to his bridge." Kakashi explained. "Heh, sorry I've caused all this trouble for you. But you can rest at my place when we get to the village." Tazuna offered tilting his hat.

"Alright let's get a move on!" Kakashi started to walk ahead. Before he could get two steps in he collapsed to the floor, bringing Umeko along with him. When Umeko hit the floor her arm was pierced by a sharp rock making her yelp in her sleep. The group rushed ahead and checked on the two, "What happened?!" Sakura questioned in a panic.

The group stared at the two on the floor in disbelief. "What are we gonna do now..?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍