𓆩ᥫ𝟔᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈There was a pause, a long pause

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
There was a pause, a long pause. It was as if time itself had stopped to admire they scene. However this peace could only last for so long. Zabuza began to chuckle under his breath. "I'm finished? You really don't get it, do you?" Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation, I'll never be defeated by a copycat like you." Zabuza scoffed, there was another beat of silence nobody dared move or even speak.

"Nice try, but I'm not that easily beat." Suddenly another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi, the clone Kakashi was holding at kunai point dissolved as Zabuza swung his sword towards him. Kakashi ducked, making the sword reel into the ground, Zabuza kicked Kakashi up into the air sending him flying. Zabuza rushed over to the water diving into it.

"Umeko are you-" Before Naruto could touch her shoulder he stopped in his tracks, Umeko looked up at him and slowly moved away, causing his bodily functions to activate again. "What the hell was that?!" Naruto asked moving his body in sporadic motions to check his motor control. Umeko looked over and snapped herself out of the daze. "Sorry-that happens sometimes. Im not the best at controlling my infinity." she sighed.

As Kakashi reared his head from the water Zabuza appeared behind him, quickly weaving hand signs and trapping him in a small prison made of water. Umekos' eyes widened, she knew that technique was one that her mother used.

Zabuza looked towards the children and water clones began to rise from the water. One walked over to them ,dripping onto the ground.
"You think wearing a headband makes you A ninja? Walking the line between life and death makes you a ninja, being so dangerous that you find a place in the bingo book makes you A ninja. You four are not ninjas." He spoke with a laugh. He kicked Naruto back, knocking his ninja headband right off of his forehead.

"TAKE THE BRIDGE BUILDER AND RUN, HE'S USING ALL OF HIS POWER TO KEEP ME IN THIS PRISON.HE CAN ONLY FIGHT YOU WITH HIS WATER CLONE, AND IT CAN'T BE FAR FROM HIM. TAKE THE BRIDGE BUILDER AND RUN!" Kakashi yelled, and Umeko's eyes widened. They couldn't leave him behind, that shouldn't be something they could even dream of doing!

Sasuke suddenly rushed him, he threw kunai and derailed him, jumping from up high. Zabuza caught him by his neck easily, suddenly Umekos instincts kicked in, her infinity would only be up for so long with her luck... She rushed at Zabuza stopping him and trapping him in the infinity, quickly grabbing Sasuke and jumping back to safety "Are you okay?" She asked, not taking her eyes away from the assassin for a second, in far too much fear to let him out of her sights. "How did you-" Before Sasuke could finish, Umeko interrupted him, "Not important right now." She spoke, Zabuza sighed and slung his sword over his shoulder, a cocky smile plaguing his face. "Ah the little Gojo, how could I forget?" He sighed looking towards Umeko, her eyebrows furrowed at the demeaning nickname. "You know, for someone with a lineage like yours, I thought you would be a lot stronger" He spoke, Umekos eyes grew dark as she dug her hand into the dirt.