32. |filler chapter|

Start from the beginning

Damien stood and went to his bag he grabbed a few condoms and some lubricant out— he lathered some over his fingers and then rubbed some over Zu's asshole. While he did that he used his free hand to grab ahold of Zu's dick and spit on it before rubbing his hand up and down causing Zu to moan uncontrollably. Seeing him in pure pleasure he eased one finger in him at a time until he could comfortably fit three and pump in and out of him.

"Fuck," Zu eyes rolled to the back of his head now feeling Damien swirl his tongue around his tip while he still stretched him out with his fingers. "Stop teasing me— I need you to fuçk me right now." His chest heaved up and down.

"I got you pretty boy," Damien told him.

Pretty boy, sounded much sexier in the moment. Zu liked that.

Once Damien went to place the condom on he chuckled seeing that Zu had his face laying on the mattress— his hands clasped behind his back and his back arched perfectly. "Damn, it's like that?" He asked while putting lube over his dick and more over Zu's ass.

"If you don't put it in— I will." Zu told him, he was becoming impatient. "Or if you want me to fuck you instead I will."

Damien laughed, "You can do that too cutie,"

Cutie, even sounded sexier.

Zu went to say something but his eyes shut when he felt Damien place his tip at his entrance and slowly slide into him. Inch by inch— Zu let out a shaky breath when he eased out of him and back into him repeatedly getting him adjusted to his size. His small whimpers were letting Damien know that he was enjoying the pleasure and he could speed up his pace.

"Mhm. Fuck," Zu moaned out, Damien grabbed his wrists and rotated his hips making sure to jab at Zu's prostate.

"Let me hear you pretty boy," Damien sped up, he could feel Zu's legs start to tremble— he was losing his arch as well. "Keep' it arched for me,"

With the hand Damien wasn't holding Zu fisted the sheets beneath him. He hadn't been fucked in a minute— he had to be attracted to a man in more ways than just one for him to bottom for them, that and Damien knowing exactly how to please him had him in overdrive, he was used to doing the fuçking and being the dominant one but Damien was bringing a new side out of him that he didn't know he had. He had him nearly mute and that was a first. Being that Damien told him he'd only been with two men in his lifetime he didn't think that Damien was all that experienced but he was absolutely wrong.

"Oh! Shît! Fuçk pa," Zu eyes rolled to the back of his head when Damien let his wrist go and grabbed his waist, digging deeper and now back slow. "Mhmm! Right there! Just like that," both hands now fisted the sheets.

Damien smirked and tucked his bottom lip into his mouth, "You so beautiful," he told him.

He trailed his hand up and down his back and that seemed to send Zu into overdrive, when he reached his lower back and circled his thumbs as if he was massaging him Zu had lost his arch completely and came without warning. His nipples were his sensitive spot— but his lower back? He didn't know what it was but that always made him cum. Most men never found that spot.

"Damn, no warning cutie?" Damien asked him, Zu's legs shook, Damien could see him tugging at his dick as he rode out his orgasm.